Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad)

When I first heard about this I had very mixed feelings. Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever made and while the Saul character is good I was unsure if he could carry a show by himself. I pretty much thought it was just a way of cashing in on the hype of Breaking Bad.

However. The pilot of Better Call Saul was very good. I loved the beginning. I loved the cameo by

Mike

. Certainly something to keep watching to see how it pans out.

Is it not common knowledge that Mike is going to be one the main (or at very least reoccurring) characters on the show?

So let me see if I have got this right as I read another post on a different forum.

Start of episode 1 - the B&W bit is Saul AFTER Heisenberg as he always said he would end up in a Cinnabon shop, then at the end of the B&W bit when Saul sees his old advert on TV this kickstarts his story from how he
started to, im assuming, how he actually ended up at the Cinnabon shop?

That would be my only explanation as to why Mike and Tuco are currently in it.

So let me see if I have got this right as I read another post on a different forum.

Start of episode 1 - the B&W bit is Saul AFTER Heisenberg as he always said he would end up in a Cinnabon shop, then at the end of the B&W bit when Saul sees his old advert on TV this kickstarts his story from how he

started to, im assuming, how he actually ended up at the Cinnabon shop?

That would be my only explanation as to why Mike and Tuco are currently in it.

Yes to the B&W bit being after Heisenburg.  He pops in a VHS of his ad and then we go to when he was first starting out to be a lawyer before he became Saul Goodman.  Mike and Tuco are in it because it's a prequel taking place years before the events of Breaking Bad.  If it all took place after, Mike and Tuco would be dead and not in it.

Yes to the B&W bit being after Heisenburg.  He pops in a VHS of his ad and then we go to when he was first starting out to be a lawyer before he became Saul Goodman.  Mike and Tuco are in it because it's a prequel taking place years before the events of Breaking Bad.  If it all took place after, Mike and Tuco would be dead and not in it.

Exactly, that was my theory as well but a few people on another forum tried to claim this was set after Heisenberg.....to which my response was, well Tuco and Mike are looking damn good considering they are dead haha

Exactly, that was my theory as well but a few people on another forum tried to claim this was set after Heisenberg.....to which my response was, well Tuco and Mike are looking damn good considering they are dead haha

what are they, dumb? it's even called a prequel, not a sequel :rofl: