Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad)

I hoping Jesse and Walt stays out of this show. This show needs to stand on it's own and not be Breaking Bad part 2.

I can see the show have Walt first walk into Saul's office than transition into the present time with him in hiding.

• Like 2

Im enjoying the show, but man its starting to seem very slow. Drags on and on.

I predict though soon it'll start to get more entertaining. Seems they are just setting up the show and more introducing us to the characters.

i usually dislike slow episodes, but in this show, it does not bother me.   call me intrigued by it

I hoping Jesse and Walt stays out of this show. This show needs to stand on it's own and not be Breaking Bad part 2.

I can see the show have Walt first walk into Saul's office than transition into the present time with him in hiding.

i agree, i can only see them making a casual appearance,  though i would like to see that later rather then sooner. 

i usually dislike slow episodes, but in this show, it does not bother me.   call me intrigued by it

Exactly what i came here to say!

Normally when a series has a slow episode to set up some characters or what not, i deal it with it because i know it's necessary, but i get bored. BCS has managed to have those needed slow eps, but still not bore me, which in my book is damn breakthrough if ever there was one!

Really enjoying it, and really enjoying having a show i can come back to, week after week, looking forward to the following week.

• Like 2

nice, this episode was the best so far.

excellent.   watching it soon.      :)

better not check this thread for spoilers until i watch it.

I'd like to see Jesse and Walt make cameo appearances but I agree that centring the show on them would be a mistake.

The 3rd guy in the wanted posters on the wall in the beginning looked like the big guy who bumped into Saul on his way out of the bathroom in the diner.

Decent episode. I want to see more of Jimmy doing his Saul stuff.. I know it's the beginning.. but he's supposed to be crooked and a mastermind.. I guess not yet. 

• Like 1

The 3rd guy in the wanted posters on the wall in the beginning looked like the big guy who bumped into Saul on his way out of the bathroom in the diner.

It was

• 2 weeks later...

Very good episode! :D

I did have a feeling that it was Chuck all along....

i did not.   what a ######ing stab in the back!    though the clues where there when he first heard about that correspondance course degree, he was not exactly impressed.

brillinant episode though.  

Please use spoiler tags...

i tried that argument before, but really, what else do you expect to find here, other then the discussion of the latest episode?    

if you have not seen it, then don't open the thread ;)

Cracking episode, love Mike. Plays the part so well.

Great ending but feel sorry for Saul/Jimmy. 

I was afraid of how this series would turn out, but it's been great so far.

The Mike storyline is a really nice addition too. He's been my favourite character in Breaking Bad and I love seeing his origin story.

Very good episode!

I look forward to the finale this week.

I hope chuck gets struck by lightning

Replace his doorknob with a mini Van der Graaf Generator.

• Like 2

Very good episode!

I look forward to the finale this week.

it's final already?  dammit.  well, it is for some reason, my favorite show on TV.     though i am not sure I would have lasted past first 2 episodes if i have not seen breaking bad first.

but now, i see they are bringing the same intensity.