Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad)

I didn't realize that was the season finale. For a finale, it wasn't really good at all. The cliffhangers on this show are nowhere near as good as Breaking Bad. Actually, this show is nowhere near as good as Breaking Bad. The only episode I've really enjoyed was the one where Jimmy put on the Saul suits to get himself fired. That felt like Saul Goodman.

I actually care way more about Mike's story than I do Jimmy and his brother. I can't stand Chuck. That character is so annoying. When he hit his head, I was so hoping he'd just die.

6 minutes ago, Innervisions33 said:

^

So... in other words... it's rubbish? :D

I like it, and I cocreated Neowin, so you decide :p

I think the show has been fantastic.  It seems they have gone the same route as The Sopranos with the 2nd to last episode of the season being where the real action occurs and the finale ends up being a bit slower.  

Jimmy is such a lovable loser... I was screaming at the tv about him not saying anything to Chuck.  And then he did it.  Oye!

• 1 year later...

How is everyone enjoying the Season 3? They've brought back two iconic ‘Breaking Bad’ characters in the space of a few episodes.

• Steven P. unlocked this topic

Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of Breaking Bad spin-off

US actor Bob Odenkirk was taken to hospital on Tuesday after reportedly collapsing on the New Mexico set of his Breaking Bad spin-off Better Call Saul.

According to multiple reports, the 58-year-old was shooting a scene when he was taken ill and was immediately attended to by crew members.

He was taken by ambulance to a hospital in the Los Angeles area where he is currently receiving treatment.

Odenkirk was recently seen in action thriller Nobody.

His other film credits include supporting roles in Little Women, Nebraska and The Post.

Better Call Saul is currently shooting its sixth and final season, which will be screened on the AMC cable network in 2022.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57996085

Hope he is okay! 😧

I hope he's ok as well.

When I read that news this morning, well quite frankly, it doesn't make sense. Taking an ambulance from ANYWHERE in New Mexico to the 'Los Angles area' is at least an 8 hour drive. Albuquerque (where both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul was/is shot)  has excellent hospitals. ABQ to the LA area is even further at over 10 hours (just over 700 miles/1126 km) so I don't get it. Air Ambulance from ABQ would still be about 7 hours minimum.  

Temps look mild but it can get above 100F/37C in NM. I also do not get traveling from NM to LA unless he was getting plastic surgery.  

hope he's ok, been working his ass off getting fit and training for Nobody. Hope it was that he was just pushing himself a bit too hard and nothing else...

I'm starting to have a really bad feeling about this...the lack of updates/information is worrying.

"Better Call Saul" star Bob Odenkirk is in stable condition after experiencing a "heart-related incident" on set, his representatives told ABC News Wednesday.

The 58-year-old actor collapsed while shooting the sixth and final season of the AMC series in New Mexico on Tuesday and was rushed to the hospital, a source said

/snip

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-stable-condition-heart/story?id=79115493

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 15/02/2022 at 05:04, dipsylalapo said:

Better Call Saul is a slow burner but I absolutely love it. Looking forward to the conclusion

Yeah some episodes were so slow I almost gave up but then when it hits it hits hard making it worth the wait

• Like 1