Hauppauge HD PVR Recording Issues [HELP FAST PLEASE]

Ok so I frequently record gameplay from my xbox to my computer using the Hauppauge HD PVR first edition. Lately, it has been having the same issue. After I record a segment of gameplay, there is no audio output when I go to playback the recording. I'm not very tech savvy so I couldn't give you the way my PVR is connected to my TV/computer unless you instruct me on how to explain it.

Please help fast!!

Make sure the audio cable of your Hauppauge HD PVR is connected to  your Xbox, sounds like it might no longer be attached, you you must also check the software you use for recording on your computer and make sure the correct audio channel is selected, btw welcome to Neowin.

Make sure the audio cable of your Hauppauge HD PVR is connected to  your Xbox, sounds like it might no longer be attached, you you must also check the software you use for recording on your computer and make sure the correct audio channel is selected, btw welcome to Neowin.

Could you link a picture of what that might look like? I just cleared out a plethora of wires underneath my desk so I probably misplaced it.

It's a set of big cables like this, they all need to be properly attached to both ends the HD PVR and your Xbox, if you have the newest model of the HD PVR then your cables might look a little different, one model even comes with HDMI, Also I don't have an xbox, so I'm not sure, perhaps the cables for the Xbox are different, you might want to look at the Hauppauge site for more info on this. 

post-2344-0-59437100-1378954265.jpg

post-2344-0-98483900-1378954332.jpg