A fake "stop downloading music illegally" letter?

Could you guys perhaps help me knock up a fake "stop downloading illegal music from YouTube" letter by any chance?

I don't mind whether it looks like it's from the ISP or a copyright theft fighting organisation, it just needs to sound decent (didn't have to be mega legit sounding).

Basically I live with strangers in a shared house and the older guy upstairs keeps hassling me to get him music from YouTube (he has no idea how to use computers, he's 40 and had been in jail 15 years of his life). This is just to stop him asking this (I can't keep making up excuses and there are reasons I can't just say no to him).

Hope some of you guys understand my predicament and reasoning :$

Dear Sir,

Your IP number has been recorded downloading copyrighted music from the worlds biggest facilitator of copyright and trademark violation,

In order to achieve a more successful download, please upgrade to the newest version of YoutubeGet,

Thankyou

Youtube and Google

Dear Sir,

Your IP number has been recorded downloading copyrighted music from the worlds biggest facilitator of copyright and trademark violation,

In order to achieve a more successful download, please upgrade to the newest version of YoutubeGet,

Thankyou

Youtube and Google

Sounds good, thank you! (Y)

I can knock up the letterhead etc. myself I think.

EDIT: I didn't read the "YoutubeGet" part -_-

• Like 1

Are you a man or a mouse?

He's been in prison for a long time and he's from a rough part of London.

It's all he's asked me for since moving here. It's the easiest way out without causing tension in the house as it won't be my fault, it will be the ISPs/copyright people.

Dear Mr <insert name here>

It has been noted that several times that attempts have been made to download music via your YouTube? Account. As you may or may not be aware downloading video files of copyrighted work without express permission of the content creator is both a violation of YouTube?'s terms of service and a violation of copyright law. Please note that any further attempts to download music files in this way will be passed onto the copyright owner, the BPI, and any other relevant bodies and you may be liable to prosecution under British law.

Kind regards

The YouTube? Team

• Like 3

Dear Mr <insert name here>

It has been noted that several times that attempts have been made to download music via your YouTube? Account. As you may or may not be aware downloading video files of copyrighted work without express permission of the content creator is both a violation of YouTube?'s terms of service and a violation of copyright law. Please note that any further attempts do download music files in this way will be passed onto the copyright owner, the BPI, and any other relevant bodies and you may be liable to prosecution under British law.

Kind regards

The YouTube? Team

That's fantastic, thank you! I really appreciate it :)

Letters won't do any good, manning up and giving a straight NO and not giving him an angle will get him off your back, and if your flatmates get ######, that's their problem, not yours 

Dear Sir/Maddam,

We at <insert ISP name> have received a copyright infringement notice from UTPD Legal (<-- generic legal name) on behalf of Warner Music International.

We have recorded your IP address <insert IP> at <insert time stamp> for the file of <list off a few music tracks>.

Warner Music International request you cease downloading their intellectual property immediately. Any future notices will be met with a fine of up to ?2,500 per infringement or a prison sentence of up for 15 years.

Yours sincerely,

<Insert ISP name>

Dear Sir/Maddam,

We at <insert ISP name> have received a copyright infringement notice from UTPD Legal (<-- generic legal name) on behalf of Warner Music International.

We have recorded your IP address <insert IP> at <insert time stamp> for the file of <list off a few music tracks>.

Warner Music International request you cease downloading their intellectual property immediately. Any future notices will be met with a fine of up to ?2,500 per infringement or a prison sentence of up for 15 years.

Yours sincerely,

<Insert ISP name>

Equally as fantastic! I've already printed the YouTube one now and I'll show him that if he asks, but if he still wants to do it, I'll make the one you made, too!

You guys are amazing (y)

Or just tell him you have limited bandwidth and it's costing you to download them.

Shared house Internet connection, provided by the letting agents as part of the rent that everyone pays.

He doesn't have a computer of his own.

Anyway, it'll all be sorted now, thank you everyone :)

Dear Rapist,

I will not download music for you. If you have a problem with it, meet me in the back alley and we can settle this like men.

Sincerely,

King Mustard

get your crowbar ready,and make sure to take him out at the knees first.

Dear Convict

Your housemate is to scared to say no to you

Please stop requesting him to download music for you

Your Sincerely

The Governor

• Like 2

Well if he wants you to download music for him, wouldn't you think he'd simply ignore a letter like that?

He knows I don't like to get illegal stuff and luckily, he respects that.