The Mrs. wants to clean up :(

I have a suitcase ( a large one) full of old games - up in the loft.  I would get rid, but I don't think they are worth anything

get a cd binder for the games. less space but you get to keep them.

He wasn't talking about CDs...  he was talking about boxes as shown on shelves... the wife wants those boxes off of the shelves.

If boxes have CDs in them.. then he can keep them in the boxes since he doesn't play those old games these days .. he wants those boxes up on shelves to show off his collections.

My CDs are in boxes and placed in the storage. I don't use them much... but plan to set it up when the kids are born.. so they can play with them during offline. Then when they get older, I will let them use the internet... so they could play online with other gamers.

That way, kids will remember what the games look like when they get older... and tell these gaming stories to his/her friends

• Like 2

I only came in here to say...

1vzb.jpg

z1o3.jpg

This one old then the 2 above.

img7129gt.jpg

thats about 2/3 of my entire collection and no women going to tell me what to do with them ether.lol
There cds/dvd in the boxes as well.. just unsorted atm

Ill be more then happy have your collection though if u need to get rid of them

Does she know you have a boxed Money 99?

Surely she wouldn't have wanted to clean up if she knew that.

Money 99 really tied the room together.

I prefer to think Encarta is the jewel of the collection...

I prefer to think Encarta is the jewel of the collection...

OMG OMG OMG send me SystemShock 2.......

I can't believe u have that

all my software going to end up in a liberty of software and games, to preserve history in software, games. and code.

OMG OMG OMG send me SystemShock 2.......

I can't believe u have that

all my software going to end up in a liberty of software and games, to preserve history in software, games. and code.

I just grabbed the first case I got a hold of in the garage:

WP_20130915_003.jpg

Unfortunately the System Shock 2 box is missing the CD.  Everything else is there but I must've moved the CD to one of these boxes.  In that particular box I have the original System Shock 1 CD.

ahh C&C Red Alert 2! i still play it, like from 4 times a year or so, but when i play it's like for a whole weekend!

Update: Full Throttle, so much win! LucasArts, why did you die? :cry:

I just grabbed the first case I got a hold of in the garage:

WP_20130915_003.jpg

Unfortunately the System Shock 2 box is missing the CD.  Everything else is there but I must've moved the CD to one of these boxes.  In that particular box I have the original System Shock 1 CD.

I'll still take it all..|

i have the game just no box... Im always out looking for boxes and manuals for games I only have in jewel cases

so ya if u want to donate them to a good cause.... I be more then happy to have them shipped to me... Ill even pay for the shipping if its not tooo much

If you're ever in the market to sell, contact me. Seriously.

for me to sell that be basically giving up my pure existence for living .lol

I been collecting pc software for the better part of 25+ years

Haha judging by that last picture it's safe to say no woman will be telling you to do anything, on account of no woman ever setting foot inside that den.

lol seriously... and I wonder what's with the tin foil window shade and garbage bag drapes haha.

lol seriously... and I wonder what's with the tin foil window shade and garbage bag drapes haha.

I can't personally sleep with any forum of light..... so much so I don't even have a clock in my room. Tinfoil works best when u layer it on....

only other option was take a large peace of plywood and nail it to the windows but that be more then a pain in the ass then its worth..

no, So far no forum or style of drapes work in this situation

Tell her to F off, you dont have much stuff compared to me that needs cleaning. I know I am a hoarder. I try my best not to but I still have crap from 20 years ago that I still cant get rid of. I have to take it one day at a time to remove the emotional attachment that these items have. Maybe in 10 years I can clean out half the closet.

Haha judging by that last picture it's safe to say no woman will be telling you to do anything, on account of no woman ever setting foot inside that den. 

I don't think its my gaming habit that keep the cuties away...

this might have more to do with that though .lol

untitled_by_maddoggyca-d6lyewa.jpg

and me at BronyCan 2013... yes that blue pony is me,, and yes the yellow/orange one behind me is also mine as well

http://youtu.be/3m_dksTnXA8?t=4m32s