Where to pre-order GTA V (UK)?

So, I looked on Amazon and for the 360 there is a high demand so I am guessing I will not be getting the game for Tuesday. Are there any other reliables online stores to pre-order the game and pay the delivery price to get the game on Tuesday? (for the United Kingdom)

So, I looked on Amazon and for the 360 there is a high demand so I am guessing I will not be getting the game for Tuesday. Are there any other reliables online stores to pre-order the game and pay the delivery price to get the game on Tuesday? (for the United Kingdom)

You'd be lucky at this point to have an order dispatched for Tuesday, since they're already dispatching deliveries.

Your best bet would be to pre-order in a store and pick it up on the Tuesday, which can be done throughout the day. Yes it does mean going out to get it but it's probably the best option.

Chasethebase, on 15 Sept 2013 - 14:57, said:

You'd be lucky at this point to have an order dispatched for Tuesday, since they're already dispatching deliveries.

Your best bet would be to pre-order in a store and pick it up on the Tuesday, which can be done throughout the day. Yes it does mean going out to get it but it's probably the best option.

or go to your local Tesco Extra at midnight and pick up a copy, there will be shedloads put out by midnight ;)

Go to a local shop like game or tesco to pick it up at midnight.

I don't think you'll have any trouble picking on up.

Ordering online though. No chance will you get it for Tuesday now. Amazon at the moment are still fulfilling pre-orders!