iOS 7 now available to download

I honestly feel like this is a step backwards. On a iPhone 5, this is smooth as butter. But on a iPhone 4 (Verizon CDMA), its just really laggy and slow. There is alot of new enhancements but I certainly recommend not running this on a iPhone 4. I don't know if the 4S is any better. And yes I am aware the 4 is a very old and slow phone.

Took near half an hour, but finally got through, downloading now, hope it installs!

Runs great on my iPad 2 and I have to think the iphone 4 is newer than that.

Never mind... iPad 2 is newer!

I honestly feel like this is a step backwards. On a iPhone 5, this is smooth as butter. But on a iPhone 4 (Verizon CDMA), its just really laggy and slow. There is alot of new enhancements but I certainly recommend not running this on a iPhone 4. I don't know if the 4S is any better. And yes I am aware the 4 is a very old and slow phone.

My iPad 2 was very sluggish right after installation, but now it's back to normal.

It runs buttery smooth on my iPhone 5. My mom's iPod Touch 5 initially was chugging a bit because it was still downloading the camera roll and apps (from my account rather than hers) so it was showing the age of the A5 CPU. After a massive 1500 song sync, simultaneous app installs and anything else just got really smooth! It is a buttery smooth OS and if I was a 4S user, I wouldn't complain since it really works damn well! I'm so glad to be off that atrocity that was iOS 6.1.4!

Runs great on my iPad 2 and I have to think the iphone 4 is newer than that.

Never mind... iPad 2 is newer!

Got it installed on my iphone 4s, works pretty good.  New way to close out apps, so that took about a minute to figure out.  New options in the camera app, and now has a "flashlight" app you can use by just swipping up from the lock screen, which helps at night :).  So far so good.  Also picked up 2 voicemails I didn't know I had (from the day before, never showed up).  I'll see how it does throughout the day today.