• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

netflix profiles on samsung smartTV

rageagainstmachine    35

so today i logged into my netflix account from browser/laptop. I created a second profile for me, and the default one that was existing i renamed to my girls names. my girls have a smart tv in their room, and i have one in living room, i dont need to see ther cartoons! lol however, I cant see any method of selecting a profile from my TV. it displays the original profile only which is now renamed to my girls, and still has all their history etc.

can this even ben done on smart tvs??

techbeck    6,840

so today i logged into my netflix account from browser/laptop. I created a second profile for me, and the default one that was existing i renamed to my girls names. my girls have a smart tv in their room, and i have one in living room, i dont need to see ther cartoons! lol however, I cant see any method of selecting a profile from my TV. it displays the original profile only which is now renamed to my girls, and still has all their history etc.

can this even ben done on smart tvs??

I would imagine Samsung has to update the app first.

rageagainstmachine    35

im chatting live to some overly happy netflix person just now. will report back if she says anything useful

rageagainstmachine    35

ye not possible yet.

No problem , so here is the thing profiles are just rolling out to all devices and it just haven't reached your device as yet, but hey no worries, you will be able to see this on your device very soon I can guarantee you that Click Here just to see all the device that profiles current support.

rageagainstmachine    35

1 year on I'm trying netflix again. Has profiles been added to samsung TV yet anyone?

HawkMan    5,232

pretty sure it's been there for a while now

rageagainstmachine    35

how do you access it on the samsing smart TV then? i cannot see it on either of mine?

Arachno 1D    7,992

Nothing on mine either, all it shows is the search bar and films titles

rageagainstmachine    35

Such a poor interface netflix really need to make this usable or I'm going back to Amazon. . It doesn't even add titles to your my list in TV from a Web interface or phone app etc. Amazon has a much better interface.