What's your ringtone?

Vibrate. I prefer my phone not to make any more noise than it needs to for me to notice it.

Same.  I can't remember the list time I heard my phone physically ring, so I have no clue what the ringtone is.   :laugh:

When I had a dumb phone a few years back, my ringtone was the one from the movie "Crank", which I thought was interesting.

Movement, from the surface adverts from about 17 secs in. Chopped out and edited a bit in audacity to make it sounds good in the 30 secs an iphone can have for a ringtone.

My edit can be found here.  Just right click save as and then change extention to .m4r to use on an iphone.

Using the theme song from one of my daughter's Rabbids games.  Just because it irritates the wife and I hate her ringtone.  It's worth the weird looks I get.

I use myxer to create custom tones for each of my high traffic friends.

I pick some of my favorite tracks that have synth/digital intros and build into bass. That way the ringtone starts soft and gets louder.

I used to prefer vibrate but that gets old when your looking for it in furniture, etc...

Movement, from the surface adverts from about 17 secs in. Chopped out and edited a bit in audacity to make it sounds good in the 30 secs an iphone can have for a ringtone.

My edit can be found here.  Just right click save as and then change extention to .m4r to use on an iphone.

An easily identifiable commercial. I would most certainly scoff at the sound if I heard it in a store or wherever.

Most people here have listed odd choices to me...

The sound of a dial-up modem connecting :laugh:

The last three I can remember before that was the theme from Super Mario Bros world 1-1, the intro/theme song from Star Wars, and the sweet sweet riffs from the beginning of Black Sabbath's Children of the Grave (before the singing starts).