Oh no England won.........

Wilkinson ROCKS!

And the only reason why you scottish are bitter is because you suck at rugby! so there!

Yeah, but give them credit where credit is due.... the Scots are second to none in the velcro glove, welly and sheep race... ;)

That game was gold - I know a few people here at home would rather a Aussie win, but me, anyone but them and its a bonus it was the English! :D Awesome going England!

Although, IMO, ABs should of _really_ taken the World Cup home : :p!

haha that made me crack up!

England has what is it 50 million or something and came 1st.

New Zealand has 4 million and we came 3rd!!

but who cares, well done England for winning and finally making it hard for Gregan to find words to make the Australian team sound the best

New Zealand set up a massive institute of rugby after losing the last world cup to study tactics and train players just to win the world cup and they still didn't win. In many ways I think Australia is the underdog in terms of support because Rugby is not exactly our national sport like New Zealand and is not as big here as it is in England. England's top player gets paid millions a year while ours don't get anything like that.

I would hardly say Australia were outright defeated so I think Gregan had every right to be proud of his team and what they had achieved.

haha that made me crack up!

England has what is it 50 million or something and came 1st.

New Zealand has 4 million and we came 3rd!!

but who cares, well done England for winning and finally making it hard for Gregan to find words to make the Australian team sound the best

New Zealand set up a massive institute of rugby after losing the last world cup to study tactics and train players just to win the world cup and they still didn't win. In many ways I think Australia is the underdog in terms of support because Rugby is not exactly our national sport like New Zealand and is not as big here as it is in England. England's top player gets paid millions a year while ours don't get anything like that.

I would hardly say Australia were outright defeated so I think Gregan had every right to be proud of his team and what they had achieved.

Yeh fair enough, we've had the rugby insitute at Massey for 4 years to try and improve our talent, and it obviously didn't work in it's first 4 years.

"New Zealand set up a massive institute of rugby after losing the last world cup to study tactics and train players just to win the world cup and they still didn't win."

"The Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) was opened in Canberra by Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser on Australia Day, 26 January 1981.

The Institute was established following disappointing results from the Australian team at the 1976 Montreal Olympics."

Yeh Australia had a great game, I just liked seeing Gregan on the other end of the stick ;)

In the Carphone Warehouse buying my awesome new Samsung E700 :D :D

Then some guy came in wearing an England flag round his shoulders and an England hat.. I asked him how we did, and he said "How do you think we did? We WON!!" :)

Was pretty funny :D

I was at work :( ..... Luckily I work for Currys(electrical retailer) and all the staff just stood round the T.V's. And we almost had absolutely no customers at all for the whole match..... ACE!!! :D. Shame I couldn't go to a pub or sommit to watch it.