Man arrested for urinating on supermarket produce

GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Sept. 21 (UPI) -- A Swedish man who was apparently drunk was arrested for allegedly urinating on fruit in a grocery store, police said.

Police said the suspect entered a supermarket in Gothenburg in western Sweden and stumbled into the produce section -- where he began peeing on a pile of apples and oranges.

Store employees said the fruit was worth 700 kroner ($110) and had to be thrown away, TheLocal.se said Saturday.

Store security held the man down while police responded to the scene.

Officers charged the man with vandalism.

source

Customer: This is some really ****y produce! :rofl:

EDIT: Seriously?  You can't say pissy (rhymes with sissy) but you can say urinate? :o

What's with the Swedes lately? One dude is beating the meat on the beach and another is pissin' all over the fruit and veg.

Put away the Absolut, guys.

^ Always got greener in our yard. ;)

Maybe it's cause' I drink energy drinks, but there is a dead spot beside our porch where I pee in the yard all the time, lol.

^ If you keep dumping pee in the same spot, yes, it will kill off grass.  You need to spread it around.

Urine is a good, mild fertilizer.

But too high amounts will kill off plants.

Maybe it's cause' I drink energy drinks, but there is a dead spot beside our porch where I pee in the yard all the time, lol.

How do you explain that to people who come over? That's my pee spot? :P