Gotham

Gotham Casts Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox

Bruce Wayne is about to gain a significant ally in his battle with the corrupt elements of the Wayne Enterprises board.

Warner Bros. Television has cast 12 Years a Slave's Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox on Gotham. Deadline reports that the actor will appear in the 21st episode of Season One and may return in the second season.

Fox is Wayne Enterprise

^

She is back to being his boss now?  Can't we just watch a show without trying to connect each and every dot to material it may or may not come from?

In both the comics and now there was a major falling out between Oswald being a gang member and whatever ends his relationship with his first boss for good. In the comics Oswald busts a cap on his boss at the end. We'll see what happens in Gotham.

456bdfe0c51ca7033de66f708573f1e4.jpg

then I was on set, we discussed the possibly of me coming back in the second or third season. Nothing is set in stone yet. I think the producers have a firm plan for what they want to do, but I was not privy to it while I was filming. I would love to come back and do some more.

• 3 weeks later...

Gotham To Introduce Clayface, Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter in Season Two

Today at WonderCon, Gotham producer John Stephens told the audience that a number of Batman villains -- including the previously-announced Victor Fries as well as Clayface and the Mad Hatter, will come to the small screen in the show's second season.

These revelations were released to Twitter via the official Gotham account, excepting Fries, which came from Variety's Laura Prudom, who also had this gem to add...

What was the point for this long break out of nowhere anyway. :/

Not wanting to compete with the NCAA college basketball tournament, which has been scoring record ratings this year. No sense putting on shows when 60+ million people are watching basketball.

• 2 weeks later...

episode 19, why must Jim alert commissioner Loeb in front of so many witnesses  :rolleyes: 

Because Loeb cannot retaliate without everyone knowing he was responsible?

Because Loeb cannot retaliate without everyone knowing he was responsible?

Jim threatened Loeb in front of many witnesses, he could be dismiss or court case also Loeb could employ someone to do the job furthermore Jim has a whole load of enemies who are ready to finish him off

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I do love about this show is how it always makes you feel like the city is crying out for a Batman! Like when Gordon was being shot at by the guys trying to kill Falcone, you just wanted Batman to drop in and take them all out. It really has given a good insight in to just how messed up Gotham City really is. Something we haven't really seen from all the Batman feature films as they haven't really had the time to focus on the state of the city.

However, it did feel like the season ended on a bit of an anti climax. Aside from Penguin, Gordon and Bruce, they haven't really developed any of the other characters further. Riddler's character will probably come to full fruition by the end of season 2. It started off really well, but kinda deteriorated towards the end of the season. Also not sure what arc they are going with after Barbara's actions in the finale, because ultimately her and Gordon are supposed to get married and seeing as she just tried to kill his girlfriend, that seems a very unrealistic outcome right now!

Hopefully season 2 will pick up the pace a bit and carry it through to the end. Would definitely like to see more Lucius Fox!

This show started as a dark and serious drama and somehow became did a 180 on its tone. It's just pure nonsense at this point. I somehow managed to watch it until the finale, but I'm done. This really didn't need a second season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GOTHAM Casts Season Two Villain 'Tabitha Galavan'/'Tigress'

Tigress is coming to Gotham, and she will be played by Gracepoint star Jessica Lucas. You might also recognise the actress from shows like Melrose Place, 90210, and Friends With Benefits. In the series, Lucas will play Tabitha Galavan, the lead enforcer for her brother Theo, a billionaire industrialist hell-bent on taking over Gotham. Described as sexy and violent