CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 500W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Acti

A "normal one"??? Start by taking a look at the following link, which gives an overview of Corsair's PSU product ranges. You'll see that the CX range is fairly low end. SLI is normally done by some what serious gamers with high spec systems. I would go for a TX if I were you, HX if the premium isn't too much. AX are the best they offer but prices don't make it worth it in my opinion.

http://www.corsair.com/us/power-supply-units.html

You'll very likely need more than a 500w version for SLI. A 750w model would perhaps do but I can't garuantee that you won't need more.

Corsair is all I use in my SLI builds they are awesome power supplies.  The one you are looking at is only 500 watts though and really is not enough for a good SLI setup.  I would give yourself some overhead room to breathe as your power is the most important part of a good solid build.  I am currently using the HX 1050 but I have a LOT of hard drives and triple SLI.  For a good double SLI build go with the https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1179079-corsair-builder-series-cx500-500w-atx12v-v23-80-plus-bronze-certified-active-pfc-psu/ That should give you plenty of power for just about anything.  It's all aboput power consumption though, the more hardware you put in the case the more power you need...

I am currently using Corsair power supply, RAM, Liquid cooling and fans.  All super awesome =)

Yeah my friend has Liquid cooling. I never tried it before. Think I would mess up horribly. Is it easy ?

Is there anyway to monitor your systems power usage through a program you can download for free ?

Use a watt-meter between your PC and the wall socket - that's the most reliable method. They're not very expensive, either.

Otherwise, your motherboard manufacturer might have such utility (for example, Gigabyte's Dynamic Power Saver), calculating a (very) wild estimate using certain component voltage and current data. But, like any software, it's not reliable and might be outright wrong.

Yeah my friend has Liquid cooling. I never tried it before. Think I would mess up horribly. Is it easy ?

Setting up closed loop LC for CPU is just as easy (if not easier with H60/H80 & H100) as air cooling and require no maintenance (apart from dusting rads and fans).

Other components require self-built system and is very complicated from planning to building and maintenance. Spectacular, but not quite worth it.

Use a watt-meter between your PC and the wall socket - that's the most reliable method. They're not very expensive, either.

Otherwise, your motherboard manufacturer might have such utility (for example, Gigabyte's Dynamic Power Saver), calculating a (very) wild estimate using certain component voltage and current data. But, like any software, it's not reliable and might be outright wrong.

This.  A popular one is the Kill A Watt:

http://www.p3international.com/products/p4400.html

And obviously that one won't work unless your outlets are 120V.  There's lots of them out there though.