Jimmy Kimmel Skit Severely Angers Kanye West

A skit that Jimmy Kimmel made using a transcript with children actors, from a interview Kanye West, has severely enraged Kanye West on twitter.

Full Article

http://gawker.com/kanye-west-is-currently-attacking-jimmy-kimmel-on-twitt-1406544989

I truly think Kanye West is a genius. However he gotta learn to control his emotions. Not easy task for someone who -I suspect- is maniac depressive.

I truly think Kanye West is a genius. However he gotta learn to control his emotions. Not easy task for someone who -I suspect- is maniac depressive.

Yeah I've seen him live and it was definitely in the top concerts I've seen.  He definitely knows how to put on a show to go with his music, but he does have issues and does act quite like a child sometimes.

This kid has more talent than Kanye:

You're just being ridiculous. Say all you want about his personality, indeed he is a though pill to swallow. However there's no one more talented in pop right now.

I wouldn't call him a genius or really that talented (the dude can't sing, he's an average rapper, great producer tho), but his motivation and determination is remarkable, he's truly inspiring in a way. He's definitely one of the most interesting people to come out of the hip hop scene, his ego is both admirable and despicable at the same time. I guess in a way he truly is a work of art, but that doesn't change the fact his music mostly comes off as mediocrity with flashes of genius.

You're just being ridiculous. Say all you want about his personality, indeed he is a though pill to swallow. However there's no one more talented in pop right now.

I strongly disagree. Lady Gaga has way more artistic credibility and musical talent (if you're limiting the scope to pop). Kanye West is very talented at marketing himself but I think his music is terrible and his personality obnoxious.

We must have differing definitions for the word "genius," as there is probably no amount of evidence in the world that would convince me of that. If people like him and his music then that's fine, but you'll have a hard time getting me to see him as a genius.

As for his personality...well, "cry-baby" "attention seeker" and "egotistical" are words that flashed through my head the moment I read his name. And his tweets as well as the interview he gave on Radio 1 just solidified those descriptions for me.

thanks for driving up the kimmel traffic, kanye. Kimmel don't get the attention he deserves honestly.. Im on the fence with this particular skit tho. Just kanye saying it was funny, kids didn't add a whole lot.

If people like him and his music then that's fine, but you'll have a hard time getting me to see him as a genius.

Art curator, fashion designer, industrial designer, graphic designer, great music producer, fantastic music composer and lyricist and even have directed a couple of short films witch have been presented at art galleries. So yes, to me, that's what a genius do.

What happens is that in our prude civilization we think is wrong that someone has an ego like his. We reject people like that because of our own insecurities.

Art curator, fashion designer, industrial designer, graphic designer, great music producer, fantastic music composer and lyricist and even have directed a couple of short films witch have been presented at art galleries. So yes, to me, that's what a genius do.

What happens is that in our prude civilization we think is wrong that someone has an ego like his. We reject people like that because of our own insecurities.

I think it's when his ego gets so inflated and he starts hurting others is when people start taking issues with him. Like I said, I honestly find him inspiring, but having read the tweets, there was no need to go that low with the insults he threw at Kimmel, especially over a joke.

Does klanye actually do any of those things or does he direct others under his name?

Does klanye actually do any of those things or does he direct others under his name?

He does do those things. He was doing them before he rose to fame.

I think it's when his ego gets so inflated and he starts hurting others is when people start taking issues with him. Like I said, I honestly find him inspiring, but having read the tweets, there was no need to go that low with the insults he threw at Kimmel, especially over a joke.

Who have been hurt by him besides (maybe) Taylor Swift? Honestly.

You mean to tell me this person is a musician of some type? I've heard the name before, but that's all.

Can't be to talented if he doesn't even know how to spell his name correctly! Is that really Kanye, or is it supposed to be Kayne?

Another non talent that I couldn't care less about! :x

Well you can say that it's due to our prudish society if you like, but all I know is that someone egotistical like that comes across as an obnoxious ###### to me and I don't want to associate with them.

I admire his perseverance and effort in getting to where he is today, but I can admire those qualities while still being given the impression that he's an ######.

I just think people are overreading it and taking it way too seriously. Kanye should have lightened up and realized it was a joke. This only makes him look like a douchebag.