October 2013 Desktops

You need to change your ID to LemonMaster because of the yellow color you have there.

:p

Not sure I get the joke... :huh:

We have LimeMaster... he's here somewhere... which he likes limes...

So you have yellow on your screen...

So I was saying that you should change your username to LemonMaster because of the color you use. 

Setting up Windows 8.1 on my desktop. Still have a couple of things left to reinstall in the morning, but liking this setup so far:

October%202013%20Desktop.jpg

^ How'd you change the File Explorer icon? I can't seem to do it the same way I used to be able to change the Windows Explorer icon in Windows 7.

We have LimeMaster... he's here somewhere... which he likes limes...

So you have yellow on your screen...

So I was saying that you should change your username to LemonMaster because of the color you use.

Nah Modern Man (or Metro Man) would be more appropriate given Dot Matrix's love for the modern interface.

Randomly off topic, but did you name yourself after a printer? or does Dot Matrix also mean something else I've never heard of?!

There you go Link

Found the shot on Flickr, you should check the gallery of that guy! He got some great shots (http://www.flickr.com/photos/aleksivic/)

Thanks! :D I found his deviantART gallery a few minutes after posting the request, haha: http://aleksivic.deviantart.com/gallery/

^ How'd you change the File Explorer icon? I can't seem to do it the same way I used to be able to change the Windows Explorer icon in Windows 7.

Same way since Windows 7. I use Default Programs Editor to force an icon refresh after changing icons.

Speaking of Elementary OS, their wallpapers are outstanding. So much so, I needed an update for my desktop:

October%202013%20Desktop%20-%202.jpg

• Like 2

Can you Share the Wall ? just got done rewatching Tron Legacy a couple minutes ago

Here is mine, i hide all icons so the image itself is basically all there is

it came bundled with my HP Laptop, sync'd it over to my Desktop, Start Menu and Login Screen ( Win8.1 )

post-36462-0-22018000-1382158479.jpg

Fresh install of Win8.1

Theme: Stock 8.1 after messing with the color mixer a little

Wallpaper: Some wallpapers that I cobbled together in photoshop from images I found on deviant art and from the comics

I own windowblinds, but haven't reinstalled it yet. May do that later today

post-5489-0-01308100-1382204499.jpg

post-5489-0-66415700-1382204509.jpg