iGoogle Alternatives

iGoogle is shutting down in exactly a month. It's my current homepage and is customized to show exactly what I need when I start my browser, so I'm quite disappointed it's going away. It checks my Gmail, calendar, couple of news sources I follow, stocks, weather, and I can wiki or look up the dictionary just one the page.

Do you guys have any suggestions or started using any alternatives?

I looked at Netvibes but looks too complicated. My Yahoo looks good, other than the fact that my email, stocks and calendar are all on Google...

• 2 weeks later...

I am also agree with you that iGoogle is shutting down next month. I am also an iGoogle regular user. I really like so much iGoogle but now it is closed and now I just changed my account my iGoogle to http://www.startme.com/ a few days ago and it works pretty well I can put all the same features on the home page that I had on iGoogle.  The best benefits of Startme are it is simple and easy to understand. 

287334.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. I had a go with Netvibes but it really didn't do what I need. It doesn't have much integration with services i.e. Google Calendar, Finance, or even just for Wikipedia search, so I just dropped the start page and use Chrome's apps instead. Though it doesn't work like it used to, I really don't have much of a choice. What a shame.