Grand Theft Auto V Petition Has Over 572K Supporters

I never said that, I was just saying the Wii U doesnt have the hardware capability to sucessfully handle a full port of GTA 5, I mean maybe if they dumb it down, reduce the textures, strip it down, then maybe the Wii U can have a port, but it wouldn't be nearly on the grand scale that the PC, 360, and PS3 can do.. Besides, why wasn't GTA 4 ever ported over to the Wii U? That woudve been a pretty good example of what the Wii U can actually handle.

Because there's really not much point in porting over gta4. As it's a 5 year old game and just about anyone who wanted it already has it on one of the other 3 platforms.

As for 5.. If rockstar took a little time to work towards its strengths and weakness similarly to how they had to with the other two consoles, they probably wouldn't have to sacrifice much at all. The wii u isn't hugely behind the other consoles like you think.

Because there's really not much point in porting over gta4. As it's a 5 year old game and just about anyone who wanted it already has it on one of the other 3 platforms.

As for 5.. If rockstar took a little time to work towards its strengths and weakness similarly to how they had to with the other two consoles, they probably wouldn't have to sacrifice much at all. The wii u isn't hugely behind the other consoles like you think.

Well for one, the Wii U doesnt even have a hard drive, and very limited on internal storage, unless they want GTA 5 to be constantly loading from a DVD, or require an always on network connection to stream from the cloud, the Wii U isn't happening.