First "I, Frankenstein" Trailer Hits

Set in a dystopic present where vigilant gargoyles and ferocious demons rage in a battle for ultimate power, Victor Frankenstein's creation Adam (Aaron Eckhart) finds himself caught in the middle as both sides race to discover the secret to his immortality. From the co-writer of the hit supernatural saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN, written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie based on the graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" by Kevin Grevioux, and brought to life by a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, Socratis Otto, Mahesh Jadu, Caitlin Stasey and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.

I expected him to look more like a Frankenstein. He just looks like a man with scars now. Too bad they placed him in modern time because I think it would've been nicer if the movie was set during his origin. I'll be watching it either way though.

just watching it now for the first time i can say that it looks like it was one of the films when Underworld was popular it looks rather dated, but at the same time just overworked and boring. not going to be watching this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

really looks meh. 

Yeah, Saturday afternoon USA Network right there ...

So,  am I right in guessing that this film is actually about the nameless monster he created, rather than Dr. Frankenstein, the experimental scientist who created life?