i5 4670k ok with ram @ 1.65v? g.skill 8gb 2133Mhz

Hi ive seen a few people talking about 4670k and haswells not supporting 1.65v ram is there any truth in this. As i have got g.skill ripjaw ram in my new build and it works fine. but now i am a little worried it may give me issues?

As long as it's working stable and fine (perhaps check with stress testing like Prime95, AIDA64 memory benchmarks, good old Memtest86+ and such) and temperatures are within the norm, there shall be no issues for many years.

Though it must be mentioned that Intel does not officialy allow running most* of their CPUs out of spec (the actual limit is ?5% or 1.575V) and in theory you lose your warranty when you do so (except that it can't be proved and I've never even seen or heard about dead Intel Core chip - the board always gives out first). With all kinds of overclocking the responsibility rests on you. Motherboard manufacturers like to sell numbers, however, so as long as it's in their QVL list, they share some of that responsibility with you.

* unless you buy their PPTP thing, available for select models

They should work just fine. I have a Haswell i7-4770K running on a ASRock Z87 Extreme4 motherboard with Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 2x4GB that are operating at 1.65v.

Here is proof:

aahTwox.png