The Internship (2013)

riahc3

Hello,

I just saw The Internship.

It was a OK film. A lot of critics say it was a "Google ad" but basically the movie was about a internship at Google: Did they actually expect Google not to appear in the film?

BTW, my favorite part of the film was the Google touch:

Every laptop I believe used in the film was I believe a MacBook Pro

Having said that, it was a OK film; You have to really be tech orientated to understand some jokes or references. Its not a everybody film.

Ill give it a 7/10 and thats because I like tech.

• 2 weeks later...
DirtyLarry

I was pleasantly surprised with this film myself. Much, much better than I thought it would be. It has some heart too, but was not overly cheesy.

masbo

One of the worst films i've seen this year... full of cliches, not-funny jokes. There was nothing new, nothing you haven't seen a thousand times before. And yes, I realise that a lot of films these days recycle material and so on, but this was just bad. I was waiting for the funny stuff to begin aaaaaaaaaaand end credits are rolling. Avoid like a plague. 

• 3 weeks later...
Zlain

Its a feel good sorta film. I liked it a lot. I wasn't expecting it to have brand new jokes that memorized me. I knew what to expect from Wilson and Vaughan and got exactly what I expected. Good movie.

jupe

Its a feel good sorta film. I liked it a lot. I wasn't expecting it to have brand new jokes that memorized me.

clever of them to "memorize" you :)

• 1 month later...
+warwagon

The funniest part is when he was drying off his crotch in the bathroom after getting a laptop dance.

and Wilson says to him "It happens, it's kind of the point"

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Copernic
      EMDB 4.04
      by Razvan Serea

EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.

EMDB 4.04 changelog:

Translations: Added Chile, Colombia and Switzerland as Countries. Startup: Detect deleted media files didn't always delete all files. TVSeries: Fixed manually adding seasons. Playlists: Creating playlists with relative paths enabled sometimes resulted in unplayable playlists. User Interface: IMDb / User Ratings were not hidden in the Edit screen if they were configured not to show. User Interface: Tooltips somtimes prevented clicking on link buttons. User Interface: fixed some IMDb / TMDb translation mixups. TheMovieDb Import: fixed searching on tv/id. TheMovieDb Import: Improved getting directors and Writers of TV Series. IMDb import: fixed detection of (uncredited). IMDb import: fixed displaying # in characters. Rotten tomatoes: Improved searching TV Series. Translations: Updated the French, Spanish, Swedish, German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations. Download: EMDB 4.04 | 5.4 MB (Freeware)
      Link: EMDB Home Page

Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware

• By Copernic
      EMDB 4.03
      by Razvan Serea

EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.

EMDB 4.03 changelog:

User Interface: Sometimes the IMDb trailer button was not shown correctly. User Interface: Random feature didn't took the Unseen option into account. IMDb / TheMovieDb Search: Improved search on titles with special characters (e.g '谢里', 'Æon Flux' or 'Två människor'). (Batch) Update: Added option to prevent updating certain fields. Internet Import: Indian movies had USA as country when data was retrieved from IMDb. Internet Import: Added an option to not download Posters. Database: Improved editing the Rotten tomatoes link. Export to HTML: the generated HTML did not show custom cast images. IMDb Import: Fixed downloading thumbnails / posters which are huge on IMDb (e.g. The Honest Thief, 8100 x 12000 pixels). TheMovieDb Import: Improved retrieving Country. Add Movie: Added option to switch data sources in the Add / Edit screen. Add / Edit Actor / Actress: When searching IMDb for a new actor / actress the image was not saved. Translations: Added South Africa and India as Countries. Translations: Updated the French, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations. Download: EMDB 4.03 | 5.4 MB (Freeware)

• By Copernic
      EMDB 4.02
      by Razvan Serea

EMDB 4.02 changelog:

Backups: Fixed an issue were a restored backup was not properly loading afterwards. Media Info: Media Info button in Edit screen was not enabled when file has a [Drive label]. User Interface: Movie Details Panel could not be expanded / collapsed. Search: If No results were found on a the previous Search / Filter an option to search on the full database is provided. Search: Added an option to search on full database or previous search result. TheMovieDb Import: Improved getting cast for TV Series. Edit Movie: Update from IMDb / TMDb did not always use existing IMDb / TMDb Id. Translations: Updated the German, Catalan, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations. Download: EMDB 4.02 | 5.3 MB (Freeware)

• By Copernic
      EMDB 4.01
      by Razvan Serea

EMDB 4.01 changelog:

Search: Instead of the combined search searching / filtering is now applied on the preview search results. User interface: Browsing the location for a TV Series now opens a Folder picker instead of a File picker. Media Info: Selecting a folder as location now triggers MediaInfo for the first valid media file found in this folder. Database: Clean database didn't clean the Posters folder. Batch Update: Fixed an issue were previous results were used in next TMDb Updates. User Interface: Improved detection of 4K resolution (to show 4K boxes). User Interface: Updated default thumbnail and actor photo. Random: Selection a random unseen movie crashed EMDB when all movies are marked as seen. Edit Actor: Fixed editing actors and searching on IMDb for actors. Print : Added Country to the Movie Details print template. Playlist: When selection multiple movies to play the drive labels were included in the paths preventing most media players to play the files correctly. Added options to hide IMDb Metascore and Rotten Tomatoes Tomatometer score. HTML Export: Fixed an issue with the thumbnail layout in Firefox. User Interface: Renamed Scrapers to Data Sources as the term was too technical for most people to understand. User Interface: Fixed Alternative title type was not remembered when closing EMDB. TheMovieDb: Improved Search results. EMDB now shows titles and plot line descriptions in the language specified in the Data Sources Options Page. Tranlations: Added New Zealand and China as Countries. Translations: Updated the Swedish, French, German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations. Download: EMDB 4.01 | 5.3 MB (Freeware)

• By Copernic
      EMDB 3.72
      by Razvan Serea

EMDB 3.72 changelog:

DataBase: Number of discs was reset to 1 on several batch operations like Renumber the database. Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed importing of Rating and 'Certified Fresh' in (Batch) Update. User Interface: Added a Rotten Tomatoes Link button to the Add / Edit Dialog and Movies Details panel. User Interface: Playing a movie did not update the Seen flag. Translations: Added some untranslated texts. Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations. Download: EMDB 3.72 | 5.3 MB (Freeware)