Bradley Cooper

RjFZ.png

Relativity and Georgeville Television have confirmed plans to develop a mind-expending series based on Neil Burger?s hit 2011 sleeper thriller LIMITLESS. Oscar-nominee and the film?s lead and executive producer, Bradley Cooper, will again serve as an exec alongside the film?s producers Leslie Dixon and Scott Kroopf.

Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and Georgeville TV CEO Marc Rosen will officially announce the plans this week, commenting:

Limitless is the perfect example of Relativity?s multiplatform approach to creating quality content.

The film has an organic natural extension into a compelling and sophisticated one-hour drama that is both a thrill-ride and a social commentary.

The film, which co-starred Robert De Niro and Abbie Cornish, centred on a down-on-his-luck writer who finds his personal and professional life transformed when he begins taking a mysterious drug allowing him to access, enhance and extend parts of the brain most ordinary people cannot. However, he soon finds others want in on the action.

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/10/06/bradley-coopers-limitless-expanding-small-screen/

I must still be asleep, because when I read "expanding to the small screen" I thought "ooh, so I can watch it on my cell phone?"

It was a good movie, but I'm not sure how well it will do on tv. Also without Bradley Cooper I'm not sure I have much interest in it and I assume he won't be in the tv show.

I liked the movie.Love to see a decent series

I must still be asleep, because when I read "expanding to the small screen" I thought "ooh, so I can watch it on my cell phone?"

Telepathy?

I hope to god the plans fall through, because the movie was awesome...  Any attempts to drag out the story line into a weekly tv show would totally kill the awesomeness that existed in the movie.

It was a great movie and I loved it. I have my doubts about this TV show, however. 

Yup, that pretty sums up my opinion. I don't think it would benefit from being continued in episodic form.