Free Mafia II or Civilization 5 for voting on CVG's Golden Joystick Awa

Just got my game key, yay. Just an important note for everyone, waiting 24 hours alone isn't enough. You have to go back and click on the verification email they sent you again after waiting, and then it will send you the key. :)

Edit: Also it appears the free game offer is no longer available. 

Haven't read the replies, but you have to wait a minimum 24 hours before your order is ready.

I ended up with two Mafia II keys before I checked on GMG's Blog to see they've imposed a 24 hour wait before the keys are ready.

Just got my game key, yay. Just an important note for everyone, waiting 24 hours alone isn't enough. You have to go back and click on the verification email they sent you again after waiting, and then it will send you the key. :)

Edit: Also it appears the free game offer is no longer available. 

Yea I just saw the free game offer not being available as well. 

I'm glad some of you guys got in before the offer ended.  As usual, if I find another great deal, free or cheap in the future, I'll try to post the info here.

I registered, voted and did all as required but in the end I didn't receive a code. What an utter disappointment.

got civ5 key went to do it again with another email for mafia 2.. but no codes.

They ran out of codes a couple of days ago, you don't get anything for voting now. People got greedy doing it dozens of times to sell the games. 

They ran out of codes a couple of days ago, you don't get anything for voting now. People got greedy doing it dozens of times to sell the games. 

I actually voted right after the voting started yet didn't get anything. Not that I care, but Mafia 2 looks like a nice game. Oh well...

I actually voted right after the voting started yet didn't get anything. Not that I care, but Mafia 2 looks like a nice game. Oh well...

I read that you need to wait at least a day and then go back to the email they sent you and click the link again before you'll get your key.

Mafia II is pretty fun, I've had it for a few years. I still haven't got Civilization V yet though. I keep waiting for a really good deal on it on one of the Steam sales. I was a bit too late for this voting thing unfortunately but the Steam winter sale is coming up before long.

Same.   Even though they said I could get it, I followed all the directions and...nothing.

• 2 weeks later...