How's the progress coming along?

Soon? :D

Soon is a trademark of Activision Blizzard, Inc., and is used without permission

Someone's asking to be sued. :laugh: Also do subscribers have early access to the theme?

Someone asking to be sued. :laugh: Also do subscribers have early access to the theme.

Subscribers may or may not get early access to new Neowin themes. I don't think Darkside is going to make a comeback with the next site theme, coming soon?.

Subscribers may or may not get early access to new Neowin themes. I don't think Darkside is going to make a comeback with the next site theme, coming soon?.

But they promised saying that it would be added back in a couple of months. :(

I would love to use it but it is up to them.

I knew you would. :D

It is up to Neowin to get Darkside back.

Yeah I know, but you would hope they would stick to what they said.

• 1 month later...

AND PRO THEME!

I needs the pro theme,

I miss the pro theme

I liked the pro theme

also expanded view with custom wallpaper settings no longer work, which I also miss as I used to set them and have the new settings applied here too :(

If there's gonna be a return of custom themes, then they should make Darkside first. :D

Also, I like how you revived this thread from it's grave. :p

How is a month old thread "revived" from the grave?

If a month old thread means it's dead and in the grave, then Neowin should wipe out 99% of the site and simply remove anything over a month old? Bet it would make the site run like a raped ape then!

As far a themes here, I've NEVER changed it once, in the whole time I've ben here. In fact, I haven't ever changed any theme, in any program, on any computer, ever!

It amazes me that some of you people must just set and look at the border of the browser and stuff! Who gives a s**t what it looks like as long as it works?! :/

I tried the various themes when they were available, but kept coming back to the standard. I'm not overly sure why there is such a fixation on the Darkside theme. Now I don't even know where the theme selection options are, if they exist at all right now. :laugh:

Well, remember to geve me best answer so Bossman can't Ninja

:p

Marked you as best answer as you did make it clear that there are no signs of custom themes. Also, I doubt the Bossman will ninja as he hasn't posted on this thread. :p

How is a month old thread "revived" from the grave?

If a month old thread means it's dead and in the grave, then Neowin should wipe out 99% of the site and simply remove anything over a month old? Bet it would make the site run like a raped ape then!

As far a themes here, I've NEVER changed it once, in the whole time I've ben here. In fact, I haven't ever changed any theme, in any program, on any computer, ever!

It amazes me that some of you people must just set and look at the border of the browser and stuff! Who gives a s**t what it looks like as long as it works?! :/

If a thread hasn't been posted in for a month, then it is dead as no-one feels the need for it any more. As for themes, I believe choice is good. :)

What is it with the misuse of the Marked Solved button. The post you marked was in no way answering the topic, and that member isn't even qualified to answer. If this happens again warns will be handed out.