Free haunted lawnmower on Craigslist !

Hum

:huh:  free lawnmower for pickup. i have noticed an unusual spike in paranormal activity whenever i cut my grass. i have called the police and they refuse to to do anytyhing YET they send helicopters by my house every night. the blades are sharp and it works fine but i run a christian home and i will not have any evil spirits around my family or my lawn. can sell it for scrapp.

free for pick up or delivery.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/4133982899.html

post-37120-0-21819200-1382221129.jpg

• Like 1
Boo Berry

I've found other supposedly haunted objects on eBay before. If it was really haunted, why would he want to curse somebody else with it? Just junk it!

TAZMINATOR

I heard about haunted furniture in the past...    which they hear the eerie sounds coming from the furniture... so they get rid of it.

Hum

haunted ?  What happens -- the lawn mows itself ... ? :laugh:

• Like 1
Boo Berry

No, it comes to visit you while you're sleeping to mow your face.  :shiftyninja:

badb0y

I could get it its 1 hr long train distance though

vcfan

im going to swing by over,and tell him his 18yr old daughter is haunted  :drool:

TAZMINATOR

No, it comes to visit you while you're sleeping to mow your face.  :shiftyninja:

that's mean... be nice to that woman..  don't scare her like that..

lol

Boo Berry

I could get it its 1 hr long train distance though

I dare you to! I triple dog dare you! :p

that's mean... be nice to that woman..  don't scare her like that..

lol

BOO... BERRY!  :D

TAZMINATOR

The cast of Ghost Hunters came to my town and check for the ghosts on the steamboat...

It was on TV about a year ago or two.. I couldn't remember.

Boo Berry

I've always wanted to go on a haunted house/location tour and look for ghosts. *puts the haunted lawnmower on his to-visit list* :P

TAZMINATOR

I've always wanted to go on a haunted house/location tour and look for ghosts. *puts the haunted lawnmower on his to-visit list* :p

lol   good luck.

I took a rubber band with me and did the slingshot with it at the people who hide in the rooms or in the corner...   lol  ... that was a lonnnnng time ago.

Boo Berry

Yeah, there's actually a haunted tour in town that costs like $20 and you can walk around to supposedly haunted places. I might actually do it.

TAZMINATOR

Yeah, there's actually a haunted tour in town that costs like $20 and you can walk around to supposedly haunted places. I might actually do it.

I have coupons but I am not going because I don't have anyone to go with me to the ghost run this year.  You must have at least 4 people to go with in one car.

Boo Berry

Really? That sucks. I think I'll go alone. :P

TAZMINATOR

Yeah.. I am thinking about going to haunted house instead of the ghost run.

NightScreams
Boo Berry, on 19 Oct 2013 - 18:24, said:

There's also Haunted Collector on SyFi.

fake

firey

I def wanna go to a haunted house.. but like a legit one.. not one where people dressed up as ###### pop out. I mean.. i've seen and heard my fair share of activity in places I've been.. but never in a lock-down investigation style.

TAZMINATOR

I def wanna go to a haunted house.. but like a legit one.. not one where people dressed up as **** pop out. I mean.. i've seen and heard my fair share of activity in places I've been.. but never in a lock-down investigation style.

Since you are in Canada, you should visit this place: http://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com

compl3x

i run a christian home and i will not have any evil spirits around my family or my lawn.

TqbH4Qc.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hamza Jawad
      Microsoft Flight Simulator developer Q&A addresses top community questions and concerns
      by Hamza Jawad

Image via Flubberzwans Last week, Microsoft unveiled its collaboration with blackshark.ai on its upcoming Flight Simulator title and provided an update on the SDK. The latest Feedback Snapshot iteration was also released, though as has been the case in recent weeks, it only made its way to Insiders.

With the final development update before Microsoft Flight Simulator's official PC release now having been posted, a bunch of new information has arrived through a developer Q&A session, along with more focused news on other deliverables.

For starters, the previously teased partnership with the International Online Flying Network VATSIM has now been fully detailed through a five-minute video. Connecting to the VATSIM experience will simply require opening the vPilot settings, and then providing the credentials, callsign, and aircraft type. Microsoft stated that, "[...] with day one support, Microsoft Flight Simulator users will be able to experience the same immersive experience as VATSIM has offered the flight sim community for 20 years."

Moving on, a developer Q&A session that was livestreamed on Twitch earlier today addressed top community concerns, including information on possible career mode options, pre-downloads, the Xbox release, and more. With regards to the former, Jorg Neumann, Head of Microsoft Flight Simulator, noted how gamers in the simulation genre were often already aware of how they meant to approach the provided sandbox, which is why the development team had specifically decided to opt out of making a career mode, keeping the game "a lot more open" and avoiding "arcadey missions".

As far as a pre-download is concerned, Martial Bossard, Lead Software Engineer for Asobo Studio, stated that although the core components will be available to download on day one, further modules will be downloadable only through a unified platform in the form of Azure PlayFab. Through this distinction, the developer is aiming to place much more emphasis on user control, allowing users to personally decide upon and choose the content they feel is necessary to download.

An Xbox release date is still nowhere in sight for now, though the community has been assured that similar Q&A sessions to address its concerns will be held every month. Information on further features that were touched upon, including planned availability for helicopters, licensed liveries, and more can be viewed in the full video above.

Finally, wrapping up this week's development update, a welcome surprise has arrived in the form of a Feedback Snapshot finally being showcased to the general public. Version 8.01 takes note of the fact that all of the top community questions have been answered - aside from a campaign mode query, which has now been addressed through the Q&A as well. Almost all of the Alpha issues are currently being addressed, while some of the top wishlisted capabilities including AI traffic, virtual reality, and seasons, are being worked upon as well

Microsoft Flight Simulator is set to be released on PC on August 18; it can be pre-ordered from Steam here, and the Microsoft Store here. The closed beta is going to end on August 17, 10 a.m. PST/ 1 p.m. EDT.

• By zikalify
      Uber announces help for New York restaurants and workers
      by Paul Hill

Uber has announced that Uber Eats users located in New York will be able to contribute to their local restaurants during checkout in order to help them during the on-going COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent economic hardship. Every donation that is made will be matched by Uber who will pay into the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund up to a total of $5 million.

Uber's contributions will help the Relief Fund provide $500 grants to eligible restaurant workers including couriers working on apps like Uber Eats, who have been squeezed financially. Uber has confirmed that once it has experimented with the program in New York, it will expand it to cover the whole of the U.S., possibly as early as next week. Additionally, it wants to roll out the program to other countries where it serves customers.

Commenting on the news, Paul Barker, owner of Pauli’s North End in Boston, MA, and Uber Eats partner, said:

Earlier in the month, the firm revealed that it was scrapping the Delivery Fee for more than 100,000 independent restaurants across the U.S. and Canada on its Uber Eats platform. As a result, it has seen a significant increase in orders to independent restaurants since mid-March. It also revealed that restaurants looking to keep delivery orders coming have been signing up to the platform at ten times previous rates.

• By zikalify
      Uber launches ‘Make My Train' to alleviate commute stress
      by Paul Hill

Uber has noted that people get stressed in the morning as they juggle various apps to plan their trip into work across different modes of transport. To assist commuters, Uber has launched ‘Make My Train’ which will show riders the train schedule of participating train stations and will allow them to select the train they want from within the Uber app. The data is sourced from real-time transit data so riders will know if there have been any delays.

Riders can choose how much time they want to havebefore the train leaves when they arrive at the station by and Uber will sort out the rest. Today, the feature will arrive on the U.S.’ largest commuter rail systems: the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) in New York and Caltrain in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Using the feature is simple, just follow these steps:

Enter the station name as your destination Choose the train you want to take Select your target drop off time (or use the recommendation) Schedule a ride in the Uber app (except UberPOOL) and Uber will pick you up and get you to your station As governments around the world begin to encourage people to ditch their cars in favour of public transit as efforts are ramped up to tackle climate change, tools like ‘Make My Train’ will become more important in order to give people a seamless experience across transport types.

Uber has not issued a schedule for when 'Make My Train' will be rolled out to other areas.

• By indospot
      Netflix is investing in a new production hub in New York
      by João Carrasqueira

Image credit: Bloomberg Netflix is opening a new production hub in New York City, Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced (via TechCrunch). The hub will include an expanded office in Manhattan which will create 127 "high-paying" jobs in executive content, marketing, and production development by 2024. There will also be six sound stages in Brooklyn, which will be capable of holding thousands of production crew jobs in the next five years. In total, Netflix could be investing as much as $100 million in the city.

Netflix has been betting more and more on its original content, and for good reason. Apple recently announced its Apple TV+ subscription service, which is seeing huge investments from the Cupertino company to create original shows from well-known actors and producers, including Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, and more.

All the while, Disney, which has pulled some of its content from Netflix, has recently shared details of its own streaming service which will include some of the biggest shows and movies in the industry, including the Marvel universe and Star Wars. With what might well be the two biggest threats the service has faced, Netflix has more reason than ever to prepare to produce more content.

The move is good news for New York, too. Governor Cuomo had hoped to bring in new jobs with the opening of Amazon's second headquarters, but the deal faced heavy opposition and eventually fell through. While the 127 new jobs in Netflix's Manhattan office are a far cry from the 25,000 that were supposed to be brought by Amazon, the news will likely still be welcome, especially seeing as Netflix currently only employs 32 people in New York. To reward the creation of jobs, Empire State Development will be paying the firm $4 million in tax credits over the next ten years.

• By indospot
      Amazon may back away from New York HQ2 due to criticism
      by João Carrasqueira

In November of last year, Amazon confirmed that it was preparing to open its second headquarters in two separate locations, one in New York and one in Arlington, Virginia. While the governors of both cities were happy about the deal, politicians in New York haven't spared it of harsh criticism, despite the fact that it would create 25,000 jobs in the city.

Much of the controversy lies in the fact that the Amazon will receive large subsidies - as much as $1.5 billion - as an incentive, especially considering that it's the most valuable company in the world. Those opposing the deal have also brought up hikes in rent prices resulting from the expansion, as well as the fact that Amazon opposes the unionization of its workers, a common practice in New York.

In light of the heavy criticism, it looks like Amazon is reconsidering its plans to locate its new headquarters in the state, according to a report from The Washington Post - which is owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The report cites two sources familiar with the matter, who explain that the company is considering if it's worth facing the opposition in New York, especially as other states have been much more welcoming of its plans.

In addition to the second half of its headquarters in Virginia, Amazon also has plans to create 5,000 jobs in Nashville, Tennessee. Both of these projects were quickly approved by local officials, with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam signing a law earlier this week approving as much as $750 million in subsidies for the company's HQ expansion.

Despite the opposition from some political forces, New York officials believe the project will go through, saying that the public is generally supportive of it. A final decision from the state isn't expected until next year, but Amazon's Vice President for Policy, Brian Huseman, recently said that the company wants to invest in a community that wants it. If opposition remains strong, Amazon could give up on its plans even before then.