First Look At Scarlett Johansson As Luc Besson's Super-Powered "Lucy"

QqrTPT9.png

In Lucy, Johansson plays a "woman who is forced to become a drug mule, who then becomes a lethal fighting machine with powers when the drug enters her system. She then finds herself able to retain knowledge at lightning speed, she doesn't' feel any pain and she can move things with her mind." Besson also wrote the script and will produce with his EuropaCorp CEO Christophe Lambert. The movie also stars Morgan Freeeman and is due out sometime in 2014.

UhLadpI.png

• 1 month later...

That's all well and good, but god dammit, make another Fifth Element.

The way that ended I don't see how they'd make a sequel.   Besides, not everything needs a sequel either.

The way that ended I don't see how they'd make a sequel.   Besides, not everything needs a sequel either.

Isn't this a sequel to Crank 2? Or Hancock? :p

Just another movie in that universe. The original script apparently had enough content for several movies.

• 3 months later...

That's all well and good, but god dammit, make another Fifth Element.

Leave The Fifth Element alone, damnit. All a sequel would do is ruin it, no exceptions.

I don't see a problem with this, some funky drugs kickstart her brain and crazy stuff happens. 

Looks pretty cool. I'm not so sure about her being able stop/reverse time just by having "moar brainz" but it looks interesting.