Upgrade from iPad Mini

Is anyone upgrading from an iPad Mini to the iPad Air or iPad Mini 2? The main reason I went with the iPad Mini after I had the iPad 2 was due to the size. I love the iPad Mini, and the iPad 2 was to bulky to fit in one of my small back packs. I'm debating to wait to see the iPad Air or upgrade. I'm also thinking about getting LTE version, and maybe toss the idea around with not having my iPhone anymore.

I actually just bought an iPad Mini the other day knowing the new release was coming out. I'm just not that impressed by the retina display to justify going out and dropping another $100. The resolution works just fine for me on the original Mini

I like you had the iPad 2 and purchased a Mini when they came out due to the size difference.  I love my Mini and gave my iPad 2 to my son. I am planning on getting the Mini 2 just because of the Retina. With the slimmed down version of the full size "Air" I was thinking of getting it, especially if the internal specs were a lot different, like they were with the iPad Mini compared to the iPad 4, but since they are exactly the same specs now, the only difference being the screen size, I am definitely buying the Mini 2.  I think I will wait to buy the full size iPad once they release the iPad "Pro" next year

I like you had the iPad 2 and purchased a Mini when they came out due to the size difference.  I love my Mini and gave my iPad 2 to my son. I am planning on getting the Mini 2 just because of the Retina. With the slimmed down version of the full size "Air" I was thinking of getting it, especially if the internal specs were a lot different, like they were with the iPad Mini compared to the iPad 4, but since they are exactly the same specs now, the only difference being the screen size, I am definitely buying the Mini 2.  I think I will wait to buy the full size iPad once they release the iPad "Pro" next year

I can't justify buying the iPad Mini 2 for retina, I think the screen looks good already. What is this iPad Pro you speak of?

Its just "rumor" but we expect since they renamed the full size iPad to iPad Air, that we will see a pro version next year with maybe a larger 12" screen, keyboard cover, larger storage, etc

completely justifies the comment above me , processor is much better and retina looks way way better on the ios 7 !

I don't know, iOS 7 looks just as good on my iPad Mini as on my wife's iPad 3.