Sign in to follow this  

Key considerations for providing a reliable, �robust and resilient server infrastructure

+John Teacake    446

Hi All,

I have a job interview next week, I wont say what for or who for but you can probably work out the kind of role. I have to do a presentation on "Key considerations for providing a reliable, robust and resilient server infrastructure"

I thought Neowin would be the best suited place to ask as Imagine we have people that do this kind of thing here anyway.

I AM NOT looking for help on this just to make it clear, I am more than capable of doing this kind of thing myself! I have done the presentation, If anyone agrees I would like them to read it and just generally comment or review it.

Much Appreciated!

spudtrooper    335

I'd check it out, you posting it here or just pm / emailing it out?

+John Teacake    446

Might just E-Mail it, I am not comfortable with it been too public before the interview.

I might just post a link and remove the file later

Praetor    987

I'd check it out, you posting it here or just pm / emailing it out?

yeah i can help; is this a generic presentation, OS and hardware agnostic or something more concrete?

Hum    6,929

Hi All,

I have a job interview next week, I wont say what for or who for but you can probably work out the kind of role. I have to do a presentation on "Key considerations for providing a reliable, robust and resilient server infrastructure"

At the White House ... ? :shifty: