What in the world did you order to get that high? My family owns a sonic franchise, and out here you can get two of the Super sonic burger meals with rings and tots large size for $15 The average "large" mean is around $6.39, your franchisers must want higher profit margins

Two double cheese burgers. One with regular tots. One with cheese tots. With soda. And an onion ring. Plus tax

Two double cheese burgers. One with regular tots. One with cheese tots. With soda. And an onion ring. Plus tax

ahh so you had more then the regular meal, that makes sense then if you had cheese on the tots.. Was thinking you just bought two number 2's

ahh so you had more then the regular meal, that makes sense then if you had cheese on the tots.. Was thinking you just bought two number 2's

Ahh ok. Yeah sometimes I want a burger that's really good. Five guys isn't local. Yet. Sonic is. They're Much better then McDonald's and Burger King.

KFC for the win. The Bacon Cheese Onion chicken burger from mcdonalds is alright, most of the burgers are a bit horrible regardless of what mcdonalds you go but KFC is by far the king, chicken is just amazing.  If i wanted a decent burger here in the UK from a fast food place it has to be Burger King all the way. The whopper is so nice. Nice big chunks of tomato and onions modest amount of sauce which is good :D

There could be a good thing with this in that the cheap products could start costing so much it would be cheaper to eat healthier at home