Neowin now supports Tapatalk

I just noticed you used the smallest tile size, maybe that's a limitation of that size? Yep after looking it appears to center full sized.

Yeah i got to looking at it and on small, the icon is too large to fit in the area, on medium it moves around and on large it fills the area without issue.

Also the error i get when trying to post an image is as follows. (I love the typo in the error, try again "latter" and connectivity with only one "n")

post-120066-0-18687300-1383574507.png

Hello,

Isnt Tapatalk that annoying popup that comes up saying "Hey this has Tapatalk" or something like that?

God, Ive never tried it just because that popup was so annoying!

Yeah I disabled that popup on Neowin.

@littleneutrino I disabled Tapatalk image hosting only ten minutes ago and it says in the admin that it can take up to an hour to go through.

Yeah I disabled that popup on Neowin.

@littleneutrino I disabled Tapatalk image hosting only ten minutes ago and it says in the admin that it can take up to an hour to go through.

cool no problem at all :D

Does it really have to spam that "Sent from.. using tapatalk" link in every post? That could seriously get annoying.

No, you can remove the sig in Tapatalk settings.

No, you can remove the sig in Tapatalk settings.

thanks for the I changed to to reduce annoyance :)

Daniel Fleshbourne

Community Manager

www.neowin.net

Using tapatalk

I find Tapatalk extremely annoying on other forums, all it does is spam its self excessively when you visit the site, glad that's disabled on Neowin however  (Y)

The other thing is the advert / signature it places at the bottom of every post, so far in this thread alone we have:

Sent using Tapatalk
Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk
Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully that can be disabled globally, if so then everyone's happy.

For now you need to hop into the app's Settings and turn off the signatures. Please do that, we can tell what phone you're using from your profile to the left ;)

I know the issue with tapatalk in the past was ad revenue, is there no way to enable tapatalk, just for subscribers?

Thanks a lot for this though, always wanted tapatalk support :)

after using it for a bit last night i hate to admit that i enjoy using the tapatalk app more than browsing the mobile page, the load times are much faster. the interface isnt all that good looking on the WP version but it loads faster.

Right now we're happy the app is now free and a way for people to contribute to Neowin 'on the go' if you will.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't have paid for something like this when I could have used the mobile site. But now it is free I don't mind.

Its actually pretty nice :)

Never really been a fan of it however I suppose I can give it a try.

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Cool...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Yay :p

Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk

And among good reasons to not support tapatalk we find...