Neowin now supports Tapatalk

Thank you for at least disabling that popup. That was my only complaint against neowin using Tapatalk, well that..and the pointless spam signature :P

I might give this a try see what its like

Sent from Chrome on windows XP on a Lenovo Desktop computer with 4gb ram and a 500gb hard drive  :P

lol am just kidding

It's a tapatalk bug, the canvas size is already big, I don't know why there isn't a bigger margin on the small tile.

post-2-0-53176900-1383727079.png

Edit, whatever I upload it appears to zoom in on the logo, this:

post-2-0-11752400-1383727518.png

Becomes this :s

post-2-0-16248300-1383727517.png

Current based on the top large PNG:

post-2-0-63032800-1383727576.png

Well I guess I'll try it for the moment, but so far I'm not overly a fan. At this rate I'll just keep it for the push notifications, then just jump on to the mobile site to reply if I feel the need. Now to find out how the notifications work, do I need to manually subscribe or will it just notify me if someone quotes something that I write?

Quoting and new personal messages are set as default, I believe likes are as well. You can change which notifications you want to receive in the settings.

• 5 weeks later...

you know, back when members were pushing for tapatalk support I didn't really care one way or the other

but now that neowin actually has support I gotta say. it's pretty nice getting push notifications for neowin going to my Pebble Watch :)

Whats wrong with the regular mobile site?

it doesn't have push notifications :p

(really that's all I'm using tapatalk for :p)