Justin Bieber hit by bottle, walks off stage

It was a bad day for Justin Bieber.

The pop sensation got quite a surprise while performing in S?o Paulo, Brazil Saturday.

Bieber, 19, was singing when he was hit by a water bottle that was thrown from the audience, reports Gossip Cop.

The "Bad Day" singer was obviously peeved by the gesture, as he looked visibly annoyed and walked off stage mid-song.

He must have gotten over it quickly, as he later tweeted, "Love u Brazil."

S?o Paulo is one stop on the South American leg of Bieber's Believe Tour.

On Nov. 1 the pop singer was in Rio de Janeiro, where he reportedly paid a visit the city's posh brothel, Centaurus. Bieber's time at the cathouse was said to be a mistake, believing it to be a "private members' club," an insider told Britain's Daily Mail.

"Justin had been forced out of his hotel by the huge amount of fans that had gathered outside, making it impossible for him to go in and out as he pleased, so he planned to go to a private members' club," the source said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/justin-bieber-walks-stage-brazil-hit-bottle-article-1.1506061#ixzz2jma4Ys1u

YES!!!!!...

post-56913-0-13491400-1383662901.png

• Like 1

This guy has gotten so much crap in the last 3 years it's a miracle he hasn't snapped yet. If someone threw their trash at me, I'd probably be pretty upset too. Does anyone know if that water bottle still had water in it? If so, that could actually hurt someone.

The story doesn't even say that it was a plastic bottle. It could have been a metal or glass water bottle he got hit with.

This guy has gotten so much crap in the last 3 years it's a miracle he hasn't snapped yet. If someone threw their trash at me, I'd probably be pretty upset too. Does anyone know if that water bottle still had water in it? If so, that could actually hurt someone.

The story doesn't even say that it was a plastic bottle. It could have been a metal or glass water bottle he got hit with.

Maybe if Bieber didn't act like such a complete douchebag to his fans all the time he wouldn't get the ###### that he does.

I suppose it is ok when he spat on his fans from a hotel balcony though?

I suppose it is ok when he spat on his fans from a hotel balcony though?

Not even a little bit okay.

Just because someone is being a terrible person, it doesn't give us a free pass to do the same; it makes us all equally terrible.

The bottle should have been filled with a skunk excretion scent and exploded on him!

Why do people waste so much time hating Bieber?

If some people love him then good for them. If they feel better while listening to Bieber songs then good for them. The point of music is to make people happy not to explain the meaning of life.

If some people love him then good for them. If they feel better while listening to Bieber songs then good for them. The point of music is to make people happy not to explain the meaning of life.

Because we want him to suffer?  :|  Isnt it obvious ?

He may sing decent songs and get awards, but doesn't change the fact that he's an immature spoiled and smug brat. Celebrities like Bieber and Miley Cyrus are examples of how messed up our society is. If they acted more decently and respectfully, there wouldn't be in the news of their stupidity and there would be nothing to hate them for.

My point is that it is possible to be rich and famous while carrying yourself in a manner than people can idolize you as a person who they can emulate. Copying Bieber's demeanor isn't exactly going to get you anywhere in life.

• Like 3

People wouldn't hate on him if he didn't make it so easy to do so. 

He could have handled that better, but god damn are people annoying when it comes to Justin Bieber. I mean, sure, I've said some vile ###### about musicians I disliked... back when I was 16. Just let the kid enjoy his success while he still has it, he's perfectly avoidable if he annoys you so much.