Ryse: Son Of Rome - "Is As Fun As Dialing Phone Numbers"

If there's a Ryse 2 or not it depends on sales.    That said, i'm still waiting for an Alan Wake 2,  come on Remedy!  Though, I want to play Quantum Break.

If there's a Ryse 2 or not it depends on sales.    That said, i'm still waiting for an Alan Wake 2,  come on Remedy!  Though, I want to play Quantum Break.

Yup still waiting for Alan Wake 2 myself. Don't know enough about QB to decide on it yet.

Yup still waiting for Alan Wake 2 myself. Don't know enough about QB to decide on it yet.

I play anything from Remedy, I know I'm going to get a good story from Sam Lake and some interesting new gameplay.  Alan Wake had it with using light and so on, it looks like QB could be playing with time.

Wow I actually agree with Showan for once :laugh:

It would have been so easy for Crytek to make another sci-fi shooter like Crysis or go with the crowd and make a military shooter like BF/CoD so I'm happy they did something new too. Unfortunately I just never had any interest in this game. It's not because of the swords etc, it just wasn't my cup of tea and I knew as soon as I saw it years ago I was passing on it. Doesn't matter what the reviews are like, if it were 4K or whatever, just not for me.

I hope if they do work with MS again it won't be Ryse 2 though :p

Look out the window and see if the planets are aligned...