Could someone sing a song for my daughter cos I cant sing at all!?

NOOOOO. If you can't sing in the correct key you should consider another career path.

DEATH to Autotune

EDIT: No I can't sing and I know it, but I can lay down a mean ass  bass line. :p

hes not making singing a career, he just wants to sing for his daughter lol

Speaking of which.... many years ago I threw around an idea of having exactly that. In fact I even recorded some intros intro!

Recorded March 15, 2005

I think seeing Cthulhu himself would not bring my sanity down like those 3 files just did.

I can probably do it. But I can't guarantee she won't end up falling for me instead.

Voices available: 

Hipster voice

annoying punk voice

forced raspy rock voice

Rick Astley voice

Rap voice

country singer voice

Also I can pretend to sing like a woman since it may or may not be weird for a guy to sing a song written for another guy. 

Here's pop/hipster voice mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPGLEsYm0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Obxop8_vo

Wow your really good, would you mind me sending you the lyrics and see what you come up with? If you could pm me if you want to do it :)

Wow your really good, would you mind me sending you the lyrics and see what you come up with????

Sure. You mentioned your daughter is a guitarist - did she come up with any parts for it? Or just lyrics? I PM'd you.

Really glad you seem to have found someone to give it a legitimate try. Perhaps we could see the final work? If it's too personal, I can understand.

My daughter can sing, and has been taking singing lessons for a long time.

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, and is there any tune roughly?

Feel free to PM me part of the lyrics and when my daughter gets home I will try to get her to sing a bit.

Comes with the obvious non disclosure etc