BF4 Crashes - trying to work out what causes it.

So because I've had a crash it's impossible anyone else in the universe might not have had that experience?

...is this what passes for logic around here now?

With the current state of Battlefield 4 is in. Yes. Without a doubt. The game is clearly broken, read the Battlelog forums. Doesn't matter if it's client/DirectX/Server issues. You WILL crash with Battlefield 4 at this point in time.

Yeah all those happy people that like their game clearly go right on forums and tell everyone how wonderful things are.

By that logic everyone who bought a PS4 must be having overheating issues and having to return their console too.

Yeah all those happy people that like their game clearly go right on forums and tell everyone how wonderful things are.

By that logic everyone who bought a PS4 must be having overheating issues and having to return their console too.

Say what you want, I have 5 other people here at work that cannot even start a game. Every server I'm in can last MAYBE 2 rounds before everyone is kicked off of it and all you see in chat/forums etc is people crashing/lagging/freezing.

No, that's a hardware manufacturing issue (ie: bad batches). This is a software issue due to bad programming affecting everyone to some various degree.

http://bf4central.com/2013/11/ea-pushed-battlefield-4-quality-control/

Can't remember if this got posted before.

If that's true, developers have to be making a stand against EA's recklessness. DICE has a reputation as well and without someone blowing the whistle, consumers will more readily blame the maker. Hopefully EA starts to die from within due to it's policies.

If that's true, developers have to be making a stand against EA's recklessness. DICE has a reputation as well and without someone blowing the whistle, consumers will more readily blame the maker. Hopefully EA starts to die from within due to it's policies.

Amen. Recently finished a game and thought it was OK. Then I read what was cut and now I want to punch the head of EA.