Marvel's "Daredevil" Series

Just finished the final episode so it is official.
Daredevil on Netflix is possibly my favorite Marvel property thus far.
Movies. Television. Count them all. I do think it is probably the best thing they have done thus far.
It is not flawless mind you, especially some of the characters are played either by not the best actors or are very stereotypical, but it is pretty damn close actually.
Just amazingly executed. Dark. Gritty. Dare I say Real even. Fight scenes are top notch. The way exhaustion plays such an important aspect of the fights, truly making it know this is a human being and not a superhuman fighting, is perfect.
Marvel finally nailed a television series. Netflix is a HUGE reason why they were able to.

Imma have to watch this after this review

As others have said, the hallway fight scene is EPIC! You could almost feel those shots because of the amazing sound editing. Get your popcorn ready early and crank up the sound system.

would be cool if they did a daredevil / agents of shield crossover ep.

I somehow hope that they don't. Daredevil just feel like a different breed.

Agents of Shield feels more like a toy in comparison.

Unfortunately from what I read The Defenders will converge into the movies somewhere around the Avengers - Infinity War.

PS:

I somehow hope that they don't. Daredevil just feel like a different breed.

Agents of Shield feels more like a toy in comparison.

Unfortunately from what I read The Defenders will converge into the movies somewhere around the Avengers - Infinity War.

PS:

This show is amazing, got 4 episodes left and gotta say Perfect casting for Kingpin

TOTALLY agree. D'Onofrio is definitely channeling the Scary-Crazy Force for his Kingpin. Gotta love it.

This is where I would normally say "OBVIOUSLY" renewed for another season.

But given that a show like Firefly gets cancelled while Honey Boo kept going...

instead, I'll say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Daredevil Renewed for Season 2 by Netflix With New Showrunners

http://tvline.com/2015/04/21/daredevil-renewed-season-2-netflix/

Anyone else concerned that the original showrunner is not coming back but is being replaced with:

Taking the helm for the second season are executive producers Doug Petrie (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, American Horror Story) and Marco Ramirez (Sons of Anarchy), who worked closely with Season 1 showrunner Steven DeKnight and creator Drew Goddard.

These executive producers don't exactly strike me with confidence  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the season and damn what a show!  Dark and gritty just the way I like it, now if only arrow would go back to being dark and gritty........

Can't wait for season 2 :D

Loved the show.  One of the things I hate about Netflix, you can binge watch the whole season and then it  feels forever till the next season.

One of the things I hate about normal TV, you have to wait a week before the next episode, then you get a stupid mid-season break and then it STILL feels like forever till the next season! :rofl:

And I didn't even begin to mention the ads! :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm six episodes in and I'm not really enjoying anything much about this show. 

The issue is clearly on my end.