Marvel's "Daredevil" Series

Was anyone else rooting for Wilson to win? I like him much better than Matt.

The best written and acted villains make you feel some degree of empathy for them. It humanizes them, making them more real. You understand why they do the horrible things they do without justifying their methods.

Wilson Fisk genuinely wanted to improve the city after the Battle of NY, but his methods were sociopathic, criminal and totally unjustifiable.

It's obvious to me that the writers, directors and especially Vincent D'Onfrio hit a home run. This is his best work in years.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Statham Eyed For 'Bullseye' In DAREDEVIL; 'Mysterio' And More Expected To Appear

Latino-Review reports that Jason Statham (Furious 7) is being eyed to play Bullseye in the second season of Daredevil. They make it clear that this is far from a done deal right now, but add that he's been spotted meeting with Marvel after taking a break from the press tour for Spy. Both Bullseye and Elektra are expected to show up when the series returns to Netflix, so this makes a lot of sense. Statham has never shown much interest in playing a superhero, but this would obviously be a very different type of villain, and someone he would actually be pretty well suited to playing!

The site goes on to mention that Mr Fear is expected to also show up in season two, but one of the biggest surprises has to be the fact that Spider-Man villain Mysterio is also being lined up to appear. He obviously played a key role in the comic books when he employed Bullseye to kill Karen Page in a bid to destroy Matt Murdock's life, but it's kind of surprising that this is where we'll first see Quentin Beck. You can't help but wonder if this means that Spider-Man is also going to show up...

If Jason Statham ended up playing Bullseye, the MCU will be mainstream for good while longer than people think and I like that! Can't wait for Statham as Bullseye in Daredevil Season 2 if that's the case. As for Mysterio, I think him in season 2 would be great as it would be a great way to connect the Street-level Sector of the MCU to Spider-Man much like the comics do and will be a great way to hint at Kingpin forming the Sinister 6 in one of the MCU Spider-Man movies.

Hopefully they get the MCU braintrust helping out on connecting the Sinister 6 Film to the MCU!

WOW! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! :D

Although not 100% sure about Jon playing him :/ I will forever see him as Shane from TWD :p

Hey guys, I think based on the logo that Bullseye is about to be the main Attraction of Season 2 of Daredevil!

• 3 weeks later...

Make your mind up! :p

I mean you could easily watch the last 6 episodes and not miss a thing :D

Hey guys, I think based on the logo that Bullseye is about to be the main Attraction of Season 2 of Daredevil!

Punisher probably :p

And Bullseye as a minor attraction.

If the Punisher is going to be in his own MCU Netflix series, then let him be the Main Attraction of his first set of appearances anyways!

Just re-watched DD in 4K, and it seemed even more amazing than when I watched it in 1080p...

I can't wait for season 2