How do we get rid of this annoying Googlepage?

Since a little time ago this annoying Google antibot pages has started to appear and it's pretty disturbing everytime you make a search!

MolRL9R.png

So does anyone have any ideas or so to get rid of these pages it'll be awsome! Maybe you have a userscripts.org script that you can recommend :)?

This probably only happens if you are using Google on one IP but multiple computers.

Perhaps, but since I am only using one device for googling (pc with Opera), this is not the problem..

Are you signed into Google with a Google account? 

Yes I am :), I like the way Google saves my searches.

This might be the answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130815232840AAkGiII do you have SuperAntiSpyware or something installed? May want to give your PC a scan

I don't have SuperAntiSpyware installed, but I have Eset Smart Security, Malwarebytes Antimalware, UnHackMe and AntiLogger if it makes a difference? 

If you don't have a license (use the free version) then Malwarebytes isn't a real time scanner, initiate a scan but make sure definitions are updated first.

If you don't have a license (use the free version) then Malwarebytes isn't a real time scanner, initiate a scan but make sure definitions are updated first.

A license for Malwarebytes? I have the Pro version so it's all good and the definitions are updated, in fact I did a malwarescan a few hours ago and it didn't find anything..

Perhaps this is the issue? I am sometimes using IE for googling and also there I am logged in.. 

Like this > gJ6JXBE.png

This page gives my answer I think http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/29034/how-can-i-get-google-to-stop-thinking-im-a-bot

"Are you using a proxy or an anonymizer? This problem usually occurs when you use a proxy because you and multiple others will be generating lots of queries from the same IP which triggers Google's anti-bot script."

I am actually using VPN all the time..

Hmm yeah might be because you switch browsers?

Aha!

Naah, more likely because of my vpn service that triggers it.. Simultaneously logged in from several browsers should be ok?