The Official Launch Party Thread!

Does anyone remember this? I still gasp when I watch it

People need to remember, this is early beginnings of the PS4 and it will need time to mature the way the PS3 has. The PS4 may not look stupendous now, but give it a year or two and game titles will be greater, new features will be added, new accesories will come out etc.

People need to remember, this is early beginnings of the PS4 and it will need time to mature the way the PS3 has. The PS4 may not look stupendous now, but give it a year or two and game titles will be greater, new features will be added, new accesories will come out etc.

Of course it will. I think anybody ragging on the ps4 or x1 based on the day one launches need to calm down.

Both are just getting started. I expect a very heated competition between the two, which is good news for us gamers most of the time.

The next gen is here and we have two good consoles to look forward to evolving as we go. Whether your getting one or both, things look bright for the future.

Don't think I've seen a more lonely comments page before like page 1 of this topic :laugh:

Does anyone remember this? I still gasp when I watch it

I still always laugh at the guy who covers his face, not wanting to be seen buying a PS3 for $599 :laugh: :P