Lady loses $92,000 Porcshe on Price is Right

YouTube copyright system is the most annoying thing of all time. It detects allegedly copyrighted material playing within a video

Sorry folks about the video :(

I'm watching the price is right now, the contestant won the $87,000 BMW. :D

I hope the guy enjoys it.

^ Read my post above ^

Today's Dream Car is a BMW convertable. :p $87,000 !

The golf pro WINS !!! :D :woot: :cool:

The sales tax in CA including city and county (Los Angeles) is 9%.  So she would owe $8347.05 sales tax just for the car.  Of course she would owe more in DMV registration fees, additional taxes, state and federal income taxes, etc.

Approximate Federal tax would be - $19,262, depending on her filing status, etc. Based on the car only.

Approximate CA state tax would - $6,224.

So she would have owed approximately - $33,833.05!

He should just not pay it. The gov't doesn't need the taxes anyways, they waste an enormous amount taxes on useless things.

The sales tax in CA including city and county (Los Angeles) is 9%.  So she would owe $8347.05 sales tax just for the car.  Of course she would owe more in DMV registration fees, additional taxes, state and federal income taxes, etc.

Approximate Federal tax would be - $19,262, depending on her filing status, etc. Based on the car only.

You forgot the tax on the $4000+ in 'free' gifts she took. ;)

You forgot the tax on the $4000+ in 'free' gifts she took. ;)

Well, the taxes on that is much much less than 1/3 the price of the vehicle.

The truth  is that  if she had opted  to go for the car or anyone ona car that  $$$   they would have to sell the Car  for a a heck of a loss just to pay the  Tax  on it only to barly come back   out of this with nothing  in money . there  has been storys  like this all the time  about winners  selling off there new  car they won   only to be left with  maby  500 to 2300 in cash  in a car worth 20.000+  because  of the tax  and such  or even  on furniture  

This thread should be renamed the 2013 Price is Right thread I think

I swear, there was this eccentric about middle aged women, who I really think could be Hank Shraeder's sister.

If that isn't Hank Shraeder's sister, than I don't know who else would be

post-455563-0-17590900-1385138234.jpg