George Zimmerman arrested in Florida (Again)

thomastmc

George Zimmerman has been arrested in Florida, NBC News has learned.

A Seminole County Sheriff's Office statement says Zimmerman was arrested Monday afternoon after deputies responded to a disturbance call at a house in Apopka, Fla., about 15 miles northwest of Orlando.

Zimmerman will be transported and booked into jail pending arraignment.

The statement provided few other details, and it was not immediately known what charges he faced.

Monday's arrest was just the latest legal trouble for the former neighborhood watch volunteer, who was acquitted earlier this year of all charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/18/21521590-george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida-after-disturbance-call?lite

----------------------------

I up my initial wager from $100... $250 says George Zimmerman will be dead or in prison within 5 years.

I raise... $500.

xendrome

I raise... $500.

Just keep in mind, jail and prison are two separate things.

techbeck

He must really of been looking forward to jail time.

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

I totally forgot all about the Zimmerman trial. The media coverage was very crazy during all of that.  

thomastmc

Just keep in mind, jail and prison are two separate things.

Clarification: Incarcerated for more than 1 year.

Still no winners, yet  :)

• Like 1

Hum

Wake me when it's over ... :sleep:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thomastmc
      George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has again sparked outrage after he retweeted a photo of Martin’s body.
      The tweet, which can be seen above, has since been deleted by Twitter. It was from a Zimmerman fan, who said, “Z-man is a one man army.” The anger directed toward Zimmerman hasn’t seemed to bother him.
      Zimmerman, 31, has not shied away from the spotlight since he was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the Martin case. Last month he teamed up with an anti-Muslim Florida gun shop owner to raise money by painting a Confederate flag.
      Zimmerman has also been arrested on domestic violence charges, and was shot during a road rage incident earlier this year.
      His tweets from the account @TherealGeorgeZ have caused angry reactions in the past.
      http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/george-zimmerman-retweets-tweets-trayvon-martin-body-picture-photo-twitter-one-man-army-serious-slav-deleted/
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      George Zimmerman uses a Confederate flag as his user image (obviously because of his pride in Southern American history) that says "The 2nd protects the 1st" to post images reflecting his opinions on Obama's race baiting (ironic), to call people he obviously believes to be black "apes", to post racist images relating to his killing of Martin that contain "White Lives Matter" as a slogan, and to proclaim that it took a "WHITE" man with balls to try to assassinate him.
      He is obviously unashamed and actually proud to have chased down a 17 year old young man through his own neighborhood in the rain and killed him as well.
      Zimmerman tweets today:

"As much as I love owning all you trolls I have to work... On my tan! Tell "Karma" she's worthless, God protects me." https://twitter.com/TherealGeorgeZ/status/648542454413705216

• By +Seetheworldsecond
      Source:
      http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/

" George Zimmerman was charged Monday with felony aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, according to Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County, Florida, Sheriff's Office.
      Zimmerman, who was acquitted earlier this year of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested after the incident at the home of Samantha Schiebe, Lemma said. He also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the same incident, Lemma said.
      Zimmerman is being held in jail without bail and will make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.
      Schiebe called 911 at 12:30 E.T., Lemma said. Schiebe told dispatchers that Zimmerman broke a table and pointed the long-barreled shotgun at her. When she called for help, Zimmerman pushed her out the door and pushed small furniture in front of the door.
      Schiebe gave responding deputies a key to the house. When they pushed the door open, they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.
      The aggravated assault charge, for allegedly pointing the gun at Schiebe, is a felony, Lemma said. The battery charge is for the alleged pushing and the mischief charge is for allegedly breaking the table, he said.
      The sheriff's office is seeking a search warrant to look for two guns they believe are inside the home, he said.
      This is one of several brushes that Zimmerman has had with law enforcement since he was acquitted this year of murder and manslaughter in the 2012 shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin.
      Earlier this month, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said no charges would result from an alleged domestic dispute in September between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman.
      Shellie Zimmerman said in September that she has doubts about his innocence in the Trayvon Martin case.
      Since his acquittal in the Martin case, Zimmerman also has been stopped for speeding twice. He was pulled over the first time in Forney, Texas, in July and told the police officer he had a concealed weapon permit and a gun in his glove compartment. The officer wrote on his incident report that he gave Zimmerman a verbal warning.
      Zimmerman was pulled over in early September going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone in Lake Mary and received a $256 ticket. He was not carrying a weapon at the time.
      His attorney in the murder trial, Mark O'Mara, no longer represents him.
      Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence"
    • By thomastmc
      In a series of emails between Santiago Rodriguez and Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell, the head of the local police department agreed that Zimmerman is a ?Sandy Hook, Aurora waiting to happen.?

?George is a ticking time bomb its become obvious,? he [Rodriguez] wrote. ?Please for the sake of the community do not give up on this investigation so quickly because sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping.?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/george-zimmermans-police-chief-agrees-that-hes-a-sandy-hook

--------------------------

I up my initial wager from $100... $250 says George Zimmerman will be dead or in prison within 5 years.
    • By Memphis
      Source

I will be the first to say it, I apologize for my view on Zimmerman. I was wrong about him and am sorry I let my pro gun bias get in the way. I still carry and support guns, but me and everyone else needs to be wary of letting personal bias influence situations.