Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mps69

Monty Python stars to reform

7 posts in this topic

The cult comedy group Monty Python are to re-form officially, three decades after they last worked together.

The five surviving members John Cleese, 74, Terry Gilliam, 72, Terry Jones, 71, Eric Idle, 70, and Michael Palin, 70, will appear in the show, details of which have not yet been released.

This morning Terry Jones confirmed rumours the iconic team behind cult comedies such as their dead parrot sketch was getting back together, saying: 'We're getting together and putting on a show - it's real.'

More details:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509802/Monty-Python-reunion-stars-reform-30-years-worked-together.html

IMO, it was only a matter of time, lets see how the include Graham Chapman 

fCBQg.gif

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, african swallows with coconuts that's awesome news! But on the other hand, I don't want to see something that I love so much get ruined. :(

Wait. I thought they were waiting for Graham Chapman to return before reforming,

Wait. I thought they were waiting for Graham Chapman to return before reforming,

That's going to be a tad problematic, he died in the late 80's, cancer I think.  (Which is a shame as he was one of the funnier members.)

As far as the rest goes.. a new should would be a treat, used to watch their show/movies all the time, funny stuff.

That's going to be a tad problematic, he died in the late 80's, cancer I think.  (Which is a shame as he was one of the funnier members.)

As far as the rest goes.. a new should would be a treat, used to watch their show/movies all the time, funny stuff.

The whoosh sound you just heard was the joke flying over your head...

1 person likes this

The whoosh sound you just heard was the joke flying over your head...

Ah, must of missed it, the lack of being funny threw me off, my bad.

1 person likes this