Justin Bieber Makes Party Guests Sign $3 Million Confidentiality Agreement

To a party that is most likely full of celebrities?  What kind of question is that...

The kind coming from someone who doesn't give a flyin' ###### about any so-called "celebrity".  I never did at any point in my life, and I'm not about to start now in my 40s.

The kind coming from someone who doesn't give a flyin' **** about any so-called "celebrity".  I never did at any point in my life, and I'm not about to start now in my 40s.

Since you are in your 40s, your life experience should have given you enough insight into why a lot of folks would love to attend a party full of celebrities.  Or do you lack general empathy and need to have these things explained?  Idk, maybe you have a severe case of autism.  And in which case, I apologize.

Since you are in your 40s, your life experience should have given you enough insight into why a lot of folks would love to attend a party full of celebrities.  Or do you lack general empathy and need to have these things explained?  Idk, maybe you have a severe case of autism.  And in which case, I apologize.

Oh, don't worry about me.  I just have to feel sorry for anyone whose life is so meaningless they'd get excited at the thought of being at some celebrity's private party.

Tell me:  Do you think celebrities are "better" people than the rest of us in some fashion?