While i think what she did was wrong, even though she took peoples money and she was a fraud she did offer one actual service. Consoling people that had already lost someone.

While i think what she did was wrong, even though she took peoples money and she was a fraud she did offer one actual service. Consoling people that had already lost someone.

Having someone lie to you isn't a consolation, it's a lie.

• Like 2

Having someone lie to you isn't a consolation, it's a lie.

I understand that but some people dont care its a lie and just need someone to talk to, they just dont know how or just want to believe, and that service was offered. It was offered under false pretenses but still offered.

I understand that but some people dont care its a lie and just need someone to talk to, they just dont know how or just want to believe, and that service was offered. It was offered under false pretenses but still offered.

Pretty sure that's what friends and family are for...   If you have to pay someone to listen to your woes, you're in way worse trouble!

• Like 2

I should reply faster.... oh well damn work interfering with posting :p

Just glad i`m not the only one who noticed that nonsense.

Talk about paying anything. Think I,ll start a website called Dave`s mince and charge people ?90 a go to hear me spout drivel about ghost`s (on a bi-daily basis ofc).

Unfortunately, That's the way the media is with EVERYTHING!

The media is one of the most screwed up things in America, with it's glorifying so many things that shouldn't be and even covering things that really shouldn't be covered.

You are assuming everyone thinks just like you. ;)

May she rest in peace.

She learned well how to take advantage of "there's a sucker born every minute."

May she be eternally interrupted in her rest by nosy busybody mediums psychically badgering her for information about random people they've conned out of their life savings.

• Like 1

This is a common excuse offered by these frauds. Who is she to decide it's ok charge people for the privilege of being lied to about their dead love ones? They don't do it outfox he kindness of their hearts.

I wonder if John Edwards is in touch with her?

He'll be on Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz in a month saying he spoke with her

So... basically the same as organized religion then?

May she be eternally interrupted in her rest by nosy busybody mediums psychically badgering her for information about random people they've conned out of their life savings.

I wonder if there are Telemarketers in the afterlife, and if so, how can I get her on the list. :)

Either way, she was obviously very good at convincing people she had magical powers ? to the tune of at least $3,000,000 a year in profit for her businesses at her peak fame.

That's a lot of money for a pack of lies.

The media should be held partially responsible for these frauds' successes because all too often they would put her and her ilk on T.V. and offer absolutely zero critical analysis of her alleged abilities. Being critical of psychics, astrology & new-age mumbo-jumbo seems as taboo as being critical of religion. If people really believe in something then it is off limits to criticism.