Bend over and embrace your digital release store prices...

So not only are these digital prices ridiculous but PS4 gets games at ?8 more expensive than Xbox One. Absolutely no excuse.

I presume these prices are max rrp (not including the XBO/PS4 discrepancy)? Where as shops usually sell discs for about ?10 less than RRP?

I guess this is where sony 'not setting the prices' has fallen down.  Sony is the retailer therefore should set the cheaper prices, it is their responsibility.

So not only are these digital prices ridiculous but PS4 gets games at ?8 more expensive than Xbox One. Absolutely no excuse.

I presume these prices are max rrp (not including the XBO/PS4 discrepancy)? Where as shops usually sell discs for about ?10 less than RRP?

I guess this is where sony 'not setting the prices' has fallen down.  Sony is the retailer therefore should set the cheaper prices, it is their responsibility.

SONY may be the retailer but they aren't the distributor. They can't sell a game for 10? when they have to give the company that made it 8? for every sale. There's no margin. SONY isn't the only player when it comes to setting the digital release prices.