Just curious if anyone found a fix to the small annoyance, at least to me, that the pass through is not full screen.  It has the black bar around all four corners, you can see it in the screen shots.  I have this same issue and would really like to see if there is a way to resolve.

Just curious if anyone found a fix to the small annoyance, at least to me, that the pass through is not full screen.  It has the black bar around all four corners, you can see it in the screen shots.  I have this same issue and would really like to see if there is a way to resolve.

This one may be due to a setting of your video card on your PC. I had this issue when I first connected my PC to my TV through HDMI. Depending on the type of video card you have (ATI vs NVidia) it may be a little different. But for mine, I opened the Catalyst Control Center (ATI program), went to My Digital Flat Panels, and then to Scaling Options. From there I adjusted it until the black bars were gone, which ended up being at 0% (all the way to the right, by Overscan). I'm sure NVidia has a similar setting if that's what you have.

dcr5v4.png

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I created a feature request at xboxvideo.uservoice.com (which Microsoft seems to monitor and respond to) on December 27 for adding Media Center Extender support to the Xbox One. As of this posting (less than two weeks later) it has over 1,000 votes. Yikes, didn't realize there was that much interest. Maybe Microsoft will listen if we get enough votes! You never know. You can add your vote at this URL: http://xboxvideo.uservoice.com/forums/225596-xbox-video-suggestion-box/suggestions/5269347-media-center-extender-support