Please welcome our new moderators!

I don't think moderating is as glorious as some think it is, especially in the heated areas like gaming, that must be brutal.

• Like 1

offtopic: LWC turned into DCC...why?

I was wandering around for a long time and got hired as a courier in the desert :laugh:

Any chance to post what their nicks used to be? Some have switched to their real names and I just curious who they used to be.

Thanks

Ah, didn't know that. Let's see if I can recall everyone's old nicks without having to look them up ;)

(check OP)

• Like 1

Dealing with the various crowds in RWI or GH will take some luck to get the balance between being too lax and being too strict right, won't it?

I don't think 'luck' has anything to do with it. Maintaining common sense and the ability to discern a violation of the board rules is all it takes.

Abusing your privileges would also play a role, but luck? Afraid not. :shifty:

• Like 1

Dealing with the various crowds in RWI or GH will take some luck to get the balance between being too lax and being too strict right, won't it?

Since the new points system automatically applies restrictions based on the number of total points 'earned' it's impossible to be too strict or too lax, with exception of course to not doing anything at all or not acting on reported content :)

Be good to me. I already have 3 strikes.

Ouch!

Hoping my last strike drops off soon and then I will have a clean slate!

Had a few strikes against me also at one time!!

Congrats to those folks listed!! :)

Can't believe xorangekiller wasn't already a mod?