Steam Autumn Sale 2013 (Nov 27 - Dec 3)

I think it's due to be -75% on Amazon this Friday.

oh yeah! :D

/looks at wallet full of money, getting ready for black friday...

Might be -66% or -75% next month :no:

I think the autumn sale will reduce what's on offer in the winter sale, there would only be about 10'ish days between them.

?10 was my buy it now price, I missed it last time :P

Hope to have Bioshock Infinite on sale.

I might get Terraria at this price. Not sure i'll have the time to play it tough.

It is usually always a good idea during steam sales to check the alternative stores... BioShock Infinite is $10 on GameFly...

Since it is a steam works game it doesn't' matter where you snag it as it goes added to Steam anyway.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-bioshock-infinite/5004857

But I digress.

It is usually always a good idea during steam sales to check the alternative stores... BioShock Infinite is $10 on GameFly...

Since it is a steam works game it doesn't' matter where you snag it as it goes added to Steam anyway.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-bioshock-infinite/5004857

But I digress.

If i buy it from gamefly do they send me a steam code ?

If i buy it from gamefly do they send me a steam code ?

That would be the case, yes. You need a steam code to activate BioShock Infinite, irrespective of place of purchase. You'll note on the page it also lists the following "This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play."

That would be the case, yes. You need a steam code to activate BioShock Infinite, irrespective of place of purchase. You'll note on the page it also lists the following "This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play."

Cool thanks for the link.

No problem. I find that for the last couple of years, at least, Steam Sales are usually the worst value as far as games go. Generally, there is a copy floating around for cheaper at the same time.

I just got sleeping dogs, and not having played the game at all I have 1 Q : Is the DLC content worth it? What can i expect>

I haven't tried the DLC yet, not really a fan of the whole DLC model so i only buy them when necessary, ie. if i complete the game and feel like i want to continue playing.

I posted that deal along with saome other with a coupon code which would have bought the price down a couple of dollars

i like the upside down "spring sale" for the southern hemisphere i expect if you view from there its reversed :D

Hah, I wondered what was up with that :laugh:

i like the upside down "spring sale" for the southern hemisphere i expect if you view from there its reversed :D

I like that they went to the effort to code a working upside down menu too!

Outlast is a good scary game definitely worth playing, has anyone recently played Dark Souls? is it playable now? when it first came out there was a lot of talk about it being a really bad console port even the devs said it was half arsed, was wondering if it's any better now.

Outlast is a good scary game definitely worth playing, has anyone recently played Dark Souls? is it playable now? when it first came out there was a lot of talk about it being a really bad console port even the devs said it was half arsed, was wondering if it's any better now.

The port is still shoddy but DSfix fixed resolution issues and the game looks great and makes you wonder what the devs actually did while porting the game.

http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix

The game still is best played with a controller though.

has anyone recently played Dark Souls? is it playable now?

With GFWL shutting down next year I'd be more interested in knowing if it'll remain playable. Gonna sit this one out for now.