What did you buy on Black Friday ?

I was thinking of buying this today well the exact same Asus/Intel combo not the mouse, I see that NCIX has this combo for $470 so for $425 is pretty good deal.

But I've decided that I don't really need this at this time.

So I bought a $10 lottery ticket instead.

It was from NCIX that I got it. It was 450 after mail-in rebate and Paypal is having a promo where you get 5% cash back on any purchases so in the end it's about $425. I've been planning on getting that combo for months now and this is the lowest it's ever been.

I got myself some dress shirts (deep discount + coupons), ties and a sports coat. All decent deals.

I did have to go to Bestbuy with my friend to get the HP Split X2 Doorbusters deal at 10AM. We went there at 8am, because that's when they were supposed to hand out tickets, but they never did. Just ended up wandering the store and sitting in the home theater section for most of it, then walked up at 10am to purchase the laptop. Very uneventful (and unorganized) doorbusters deal...

1 year PS+ card 29$ on amazon (regular 49$).  Was going to buy BF4 for ps3 for 25$ then upgrade code for 10$ for my ps4.. but I don't have enough bandwidth available to download it.. so not going to bother.

I bought Beats by Dre SOLO over-ear headphones in red, and the 'Project X' Blu-Ray to try in my PS4 later :)

Target was just opening and the electronics section was getting crowded, but was nothing compared to Walmart. The line of people with HDTV's, was meandering in the isles, and it was super busy.  As i was crouched down reading the back cover of a blu-ray I was almost knocked off my feet by an elderly woman with a cart. The HDTV was sticking out over the side of the cart so she didn't see me.

I bought a $4.00 wrench and a new car battery tonight at Wal-Mart. I saw some pretty good deals like a $48.00 Sony Blu-ray player with Wifi, and was very tempting but I avoided buying it. The store was so packed and every checkout was full, I had to go to the customer service to buy the wrench and battery.

I was tempted by this 56k modem on Newegg, they have it marked down to only $1,399.99. I decided to pass on it though in case this DSL thing takes off.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=8_vuell8EeO_Oh40xRvYTA0_.h3q3_0_0_0&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&Item=N82E16825104016&cm_sp=