Paul Walker Dead at 40 - 'Fast & Furious' Star Dies in Car Crash

Sadly it is true though, look at what's left of that car. The guy must have been absolutely flying, very irresponsible. Fortunately no one else was killed.

Edit: I'm reading now that he was a passenger and someone else was driving, but haven't found any confirmation.

• Like 1

RIP Paul :(. The FnF will not be the same without you. While I enjoyed Tokyo Drift, I always considered it an "offshoot" of the franchise then an actual FnF movie. Seeing Dom and the rest of the crew but without Brian (Paul) will seem strange....

That is a horrifying crash! Very sad :(

I'm truly shocked and saddened to hear about this horrible piece of news. I always thought he was hot.

RIP, Paul. :(

40 is young?

Considering the average life expectancy, he was just over halfway through an average lifespan.....considering he has only been considered an adult for ~22 of those 40 years, he still had (on average) twice as long to live as an adult as he had already spent living as an adult.

While 40 isn't as young as someone in their early 20s, it is still pretty young in comparison to the average life expectancy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

How did the accident happen? You have to be going extremely fast, much faster than is responsible, to do that to a car. Unless a semi or a dump truck ran a red light and smashed the hell out of it.

Terribly sad. Rest in peace :(

Other friends have posted on Facebook that FnF was part of their childhoods. It was part of mine too. The series won't the same without him...

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

How did the accident happen? You have to be going extremely fast, much faster than is responsible, to do that to a car. Unless a semi or a dump truck ran a red light and smashed the hell out of it.

He wasn't driving. His friend was. Spun out and hit the pole I guess. 

He wasn't driving. His friend was. Spun out and hit the pole I guess. 

Yeah, it's not a very macho thing to lean over and tell your buddy to slow it down and drive responsible. It can easily save your life though.

SO so sad. That is horrific! R.I.P. Paul Walker.  :(